Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Signs a woman is trash

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
So im taking the bus home from my job that is an hour from home. and it's an industrial city, so more crack heads or whatever. and on the bus I see yet another trash woman who ticks every single box of trash.

- tattoos
- long painted nails
- Nike hypebeast shoes
- champion/supreme clothes
- straightened hair (mild sign, especially if in a bob).

and just like every single time, ambiguous """"white"""" (aka mutt) with her black baby on the bus. let alone the fact that dudes who don't even have a car, probably no job either will still be the ones who get to fuck women.

Some more obvious ones
- smokes weed
- coalburner
- drinks heavily
- "anxiety"

Signs a woman is trash: she has a pussy and is female

She says having casual sex is not a big deal but lies about her partner count
full

2019 dude
lol even if they don't show the worst outward signs, they probably still have a fb account at home full of cool tattoos faved, memes about cheating on your man, etc

They can fake as much as they want, every woman behaves the same. They are all the same. Its in their dna, even the self called "christian" ones.

Is really hard to find a women that is not trash

another sign that she's trash is when she has 2 x chromosomes.

Buffalo piercing on the nose. This is a huge red flag.

* if she breathes she's a thot

Piercings, dyed hair, a fucked up haircut, listens to rap, the list goes on and on

Face with loads of plastic surgery, obsessed with politics, dogfucker, etc

-vulgar, has a potty mouth
-doesn't dress modestly
-tattoos & piercings
-garish hair/nails/makeup
-dog lover

I could write a more detailed list, but I'll save that for the thot genocide in GTA V meeting.

Blue/Green/Purple/Red dyed hair.

Signs a woman is trash:

- she exists

If she breathes.

Toxic feminity is always trash.

any thing that is foid looking and has a vag needs to be enlightened by the chainsaw of justice.

She claims to be a feminist

Smokes tobacco is a sure sign. Weed is not so gross and I've met a lot of women who do it and it's not that bad. Cigarettes are a whole different ball game. They will be doing it all day every day and they cling to it which is a sure sign of other mental problems. Smoking tobacco IS a mental problem. I have never met a woman who smokes that isn't awful/fucked up.

JFL, all women are trash, no exceptions

So im taking the bus home from my job that is an hour from home. and it's an industrial city, so more crack heads or whatever. and on the bus I see yet another trash woman who ticks every single box of trash.

- tattoos
- long painted nails
- Nike hypebeast shoes
- champion/supreme clothes
- straightened hair (mild sign, especially if in a bob).

and just like every single time, ambiguous """"white"""" (aka mutt) with her black baby on the bus. let alone the fact that dudes who don't even have a car, probably no job either will still be the ones who get to fuck women.

Some more obvious ones
- smokes weed
- coalburner
- drinks heavily
- "anxiety"
What's a coalburner?

What's a coalburner?
She has sex with ethnic men. Mostly applies to black men but I'm sure hardcore white racists would also call her a coalburner if she fucked a muslim or indian.

-vulgar, has a potty mouth
-doesn't dress modestly
-tattoos & piercings
-garish hair/nails/makeup
-dog lover

I could write a more detailed list, but I'll save that for the thot genocide in GTA V meeting.

Eh I don't mind vulgar foids. At least they say what I know they're thinking while "shy" and "modest" foids think the same but don't say it.