Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill sign of low status? : when someone in your social circle wants to do something bad to you, they won't hesitate or they won't go easy on you

• Thread starter TollieRobertis419
  • Start date
TollieRobertis419

TollieRobertis419

Adobocel
-
I backread my social circle groupchat and saw a high status member saying to another member "I don't really want to say this but you're stupid..." and the dude who said that would call me stupid with no hesitation even for little things, and if he's calling other friends stupid, he would say it in a friendly tone, but for me it would be said with an angry voice.

Also, that dude would quite often slap others for fun, but I am the only one he won't slap, he would always punch me.

Dude you should beat their ass.

Dude you should beat their ass.
I threatened to kill them once but they didn't take my death threats seriously. A friend told me on chat that they are laughing at the thought of getting beat up by me. He said that they were prepared and ready to pin me down on the ground in case I do some shit in school (I made a mass shooting threat).

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back