Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Sigma screenshot this post imma bout to say some bad shit

Lookscel

Lookscel

Better to be an incel than a cuck ツ
-
I have fucking had enough of my neighbour tbh. This is the final straw. I am going to pick up a knife, head over to their house. Open the door. And cut out a cake for them because I'm a nice and respectable man.

Women bad

I'm going to seriously and I mean FUCKING SERIOUSLY drive my ass to my BITCH OF A WHORE MOTHER'S HOUSE ALONG WITH A LOADED 12 GAUGE SHOTGUN, OPEN THE FRONT DOOR, and give it to her so she can protect herself from would-be intruders and then wish her a very, very lovely Happy Birthday as well:heart:

[]

Last edited:
I have fucking had enough of my neighbour tbh. This is the final straw. I am going to pick up a knife, head over to their house. Open the door. And cut out a cake for them because I'm a nice and respectable man.

I'm going to seriously and I mean FUCKING SERIOUSLY drive my ass to my BITCH of a mother's house with a LOADED 12 GAUGE SHOTGUN and give it to her in order to protect herself from would-be intruders and wish her a Happy Birthday <3

[]
Images 36

Yeah bro me too have had enough of this misogynistic extremists fucks man they should behave. Btw rate my Soylent and air pistol that tyrone gave me on my marriage anniversary.

I rape 300 females every time I leave the house, not even joking.

Is that faggot still alive?

:lul::lul::lul: