Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Sigma rule|No Girlfriend #motivation #millionaire #billionaire #sigmarule

FastBlast

FastBlast

Smug Froggy
★★★★★

View: https://youtube.com/watch?v=B5AjyAmrBhE

tenor.gif

The ESL grammar makes it clear who the target audience of this is

I dont want to be alone. I never did.

This sigma cope never worked even in my red/blue pill days.

I dont want to be alone. I never did.

This sigma cope never worked even in my red/blue pill days.
Here is my opinion of the sigma meme. You know, being an actual sigma male is based. Saying "fuck you" to society and going your own way. Doing your own thing, learning to enjoy your own company and coping in solitude. It is something to be proud of if you can actually pull it off.

However, the retards who post these youtube clips aren't actually sigmas. They are just insecure beta males. They think wagecucking your life away and blowing your money on expensive cars and big mansions (that they probably won't ever be able to afford jfl) makes them cool and the shit or whatever. They are essentially insecure betabuxxers making up for their shortcomings with money.

Scrimblo males mog

Sigma toma shelby and patrik bateman

Sigma currycel

sigma skibidi

In general mathematics, lowercase σ is commonly used to represent unknown angles, as well as serving as a shorthand for "countably", whereas Σ is regularly used as the operator for summation

In statistics, σ represents the standard deviation of population or probability distribution (where mu or μ is used for the mean)