Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Sigma has created 57 threads in less than 24 hours

Braziliansigma needs to get a life. If he was dead, there’d be less threads on IT

Even postmaxxers on here give up eventually, while this guy is still going hard for 2+ years.

This is some top tier omegalul shit, as the normies would say :feelskek:

Last edited:
I still believe that account has many posters on it or he is mentally ill jfl

I don't get it, how can someone be this consistent. He's been doing this for 2 years without any break.
He is definitely a bot. Humans get tired of doing the same old shit and then they take a vacation or even a break.
But he is so much obsessed with us that he won't even stop posting for a single day.

I think he is mentally ill. He needs to see a shrink.

He reached his autism peak

The ultimate whiteknight

Someone needs to upgrade this account to match his reddit postcount for our long lost brother @Brazilian Sigma.

Even postmaxxers on here give up eventually, while this guy is still going hard for 2+ years.
He’s a cia agent hired by the government to make inkwells want to kill themselves. It should be pretty obvious.

Am convinced that inceltears are mostly faggots and pedobears and their sympathizers since about half of our members are sub 18 years old males . Think of the outrage if a reddit group of 250000 members start stalking and insulting a forum whose have many sub 18 years old women members discussing undies.makeups. boys etc...

I'm almost convinced he's a bot, no way a human could spend 20 hours literally just taking screenshots

That or it's several people using the same account.

Shared account or bot.
But as it's reddit, I wouldn't be surprised if he is the work of one soy boy.

Shared account or bot.
But as it's reddit, I wouldn't be surprised if he is the work of one soy boy.
probably is just one faggot tbh

Sigma is the truestcel

I'm almost convinced he's a bot, no way a human could spend 20 hours literally just taking screenshots
You underestimate the power of the soy in a man's brain
20200221 140016

He is an incel with severe aspberger's, and this is his cope. Who are we to judge?

Brazilliansigma is an incel double agent archiving important blackpills.

He is clearly not an incel, just a voluntary virgin

Maybe there are multiple people running that account?