Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

siganture flex thread

opsec

opsec

Captain
★★★★★
do u guys like mine?

is that a man

I like mine
I can't see yours, but based on your Islamophobic profile picture, it's trash. Good username though! Islam is definitely a religion of peace. But mostly justice.

is that a man
giphy.gif

I like mine
wtf lmao that article is literally fake. IS has thousands of pure virgin yazidi women.

>World News Daily Report assumes all responsibility for the satirical nature of its articles and for the fictional nature of their content.All characters appearing in the articles in this website – even those based on real people – are entirely fictional and any resemblance between them and any person, living, dead or undead, is purely a miracle.

JFL @ anti Islam cope. take a look and see who is really on your side.

I can't see yours, but based on your Islamophobic profile picture, it's trash. Good username though! Islam is definitely a religion of peace. But mostly justice.
1tn57h.jpg

wtf lmao that article is literally fake. IS has thousands of pure virgin yazidi women.

>World News Daily Report assumes all responsibility for the satirical nature of its articles and for the fictional nature of their content.All characters appearing in the articles in this website – even those based on real people – are entirely fictional and any resemblance between them and any person, living, dead or undead, is purely a miracle.

JFL @ anti Islam cope. take a look and see who is really on your side.
He's pathetic JFL.

How do I see signatures on mobile phone?

ok, and when a small group of coke sniffing jihadists 9/11 the symbols of capitalism and riba trade, America felt the need to lead an invasion and cause a war conflict thats been going on for a decade and a half now. pretty sure those people are Palestenians, a land attacked and stripped of dignity by Jews. what do you expect? for them to stand there and start reciting the American pledge? fuck that, theyre going to use insurgent warfare, something the west forced them to do.

as for "Jesus is the slave of Allah", he is... he delivered to Christians to submit to one God and attach no others to him. Jesus himself worshipped God, so yea. "Slave" is just a commonly used word, its not derranged to mean slave labour like how you americans whipped blacks and titled them niggers.

Americucks get more triggered than Muslims when it comes to attacks on homeland.

ok, and when a small group of coke sniffing jihadists 9/11 the symbols of capitalism and riba trade, America felt the need to lead an invasion and cause a war conflict thats been going on for a decade and a half now. pretty sure those people are Palestenians, a land attacked and stripped of dignity by Jews. what do you expect? for them to stand there and start reciting the American pledge? fuck that, theyre going to use insurgent warfare, something the west forced them to do.

as for "Jesus is the slave of Allah", he is... he delivered to Christians to submit to one God and attach no others to him. Jesus himself worshipped God, so yea. "Slave" is just a commonly used word, its not derranged to mean slave labour like how you americans whipped blacks and titled them niggers.

Americucks get more triggered than Muslims when it comes to attacks on homeland.
I'm all fine and dandy with the idea of violence against oppressors, but not when they claim to be something they're not

I like @theultimate341 signature

Signaturemaxxing for some pussy

Mine is the best. Neil Degrasse Tyson is my idol. He's such a smarticle particle.