Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Side effects of Prozacmaxxing?

TheInklingofAnIncel

TheInklingofAnIncel

Recruit
★★★★★
Any drugcels here who have experience with prozacmaxxing or ssrimaxxing? What side effects should a person expect? Erectile dysfunction? (doesn't matter for us incels) How much weight should a person expect to gain? How much hair should a person expect to lose? Any explosive diarrhea? Does it just turn your brain off and make you a zombie?

Any drugcels here who have experience with prozacmaxxing or ssrimaxxing? What side effects should a person expect? Erectile dysfunction? (doesn't matter for us incels) How much weight should a person expect to gain? How much hair should a person expect to lose? Any explosive diarrhea? Does it just turn your brain off and make you a zombie?
@SandNiggerKANG

Please don't do that. They're purely placebo and they lower testosterone. If you actually want to feel better you take a stimulant. Tea, coffee, cola, nicotine gum, cigarettes, cocaine, crack, meth. Stuff like that. Obviously I'm being a bit facetious with some of the stuff I named, but still, stimulants are the real answer. SSRIs only work if you believe they do.

DO NOT FUCKING DO IT! Those pills will destroy your life. When I took SSRIs, my intestines were shutting down and I could barely eat. I was also sleeping 12 hours a day and still felt tired all day. They are poison, and I will never take them again

@SandNiggerKANG
Prozac made me feel foidbrained as fuck. I had shit memory shit cognition barely felt emotion. I felt like a mindless ZOGbot. Shit tier drug taking SSRIs is like Russian roulette it can permafuck you up. There’s better options trust me don’t go for these mang…

Any explosive diarrhea?
Caused gut issues too when I never had them.
How much weight should a person expect to gain?
I gained a good 10kg or some shit. Fucking hell I hated it

Erectile dysfunction? (doesn't matter for us incels
My dick went numb and orgasms felt pleasureless. I felt no pleasure in anything on Prozac. I still don’t feel pleasure. It’s called ahedonia. And that’s apart of PSSD. Even after coming off SSRIs the side effects last for a very very long time. Nigga every effect is like a side effect I haven’t felt a good effect from SSRIs jfl