Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Side-effects of our loneliness: We're hyper-aware of our social status and decreased longevity

• Thread starter Zhou Chang-Xing
  • Start date
Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
Our loneliness is hurting us both physically and psychologically (I know, water is wet, the sky is blue, bla bla bla, but here are more actual data points).

Regarding how we perceive the world, well...

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/...08/unconscious-ways-people-form-relationships

According to this article "Those with the greatest need for relationships exhibit enhanced sensitivity to social cues via empathic accuracy." And "[UWSL]Loneliness was positively related to enhanced memory for social information but not other information unrelated to relationships." [/UWSL]

[UWSL]IT also specifically lists having almost no Tinder matches despite frantically and obsessively swiping right (in my case I literally got 0). [/UWSL]

[UWSL]Us lonely men actively have a better social memory so we remember social things better, including our countless of rejections and the negative ways people treat us. Meanwhile Sex Havers forget whatever negative experiences they have the very next day. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: [/UWSL]

[UWSL]To make things worse, our loneliness is literally killing us: [/UWSL]

(The Devastating Toll of Men's Loneliness
Decreased longevity) .

"Saturday Night Live recently aired a brilliant sketch titled “Man Park.” In the sketch, a young man waits anxiously for his partner to return from work. He has few if any friends, and has had little social interaction all day. She listens, barely managing to feign interest in his data dump about the series of banal events of his day. As is often the case in heterosexual relationships, she reverts to the role of mommy, exhorting her partner to go outside and play with his friends. When he protests that he has no friends, she takes him by the hand as she would a little boy, and walks him to the “Man Park” to play with the other men. The men approach each other awkwardly, unsure of how to make a friend, while the women patronizingly urge them on."

Toilet friends are for life, male friendships end abruptly.

No wonder I have more toilet friends than male friends, even though I don't even like toilets. :feelswhat::blackpill:

Anyhow, also notice how toilets as described as taking on the role of a "mommy" in relationships further making me think that toilets that enter relationships with Sub-Chad men do so seeing them as pets and not as partners and that toilets with Chad sons probably have sex with them (just think of how often Chad's talk about how "all men have an Oedipus Rex Complex", probably because toilets fuck any attractive men, even their sons, ESPECIALLY their sons). Meanwhile Sub-8 men get "friendzoned" by their own mothers at birth.

Alright the last part was a joke, I'm getting so sick of Chad's getting literally 99% of the action that I just had to jab at these metaphorical motherfuckers. :feelswhat::blackpill:

i will die a lonely death