Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sick with jealousy

Clownworldcell

Clownworldcell

Banned
-
Wouldn’t it just be easier if I had no attraction to foids and could just be asexual I mean the constant fail cycle just keeps me in a state of trying to control this sick insecure monster with in me that I have under voluntary control out of basic empathy and awareness of consequences. Being straight and ugly brings out nothing good it just keeps me miserable about failing.

I wouldn’t stalk if I were asexual I wouldn’t loose an absurd amount of money on hookers if I were asexual. I’m just predetermined to loose cause I lost the genetics lottery. Get ready for the dark thoughts I’m about to share they’re thoughts I’ve kept to myself for so long. These thoughts are thoughts I’d never act on cause I’d never want to be unpleasant to someone. I guess that’s a good way to start with a good disclaimer.

I’ve wrote fictional story’s based on these dark thoughts where I imagine how much a lonely guy would want to invade a bedroom of a couple getting intimate just to pull the guy off the foid out of a motive based on extreme jealousy and lonleyness to scream at the guy getting intimate it’s not fair she’s mine now!!!.

Another dark thought I’ve had based on being sick with jealousy is where a lonely guy straight up pulls a guy off a foid he’s making out with just to punch that guy screaming fuck you to that lucky guy once he’s been pulled away from the foid he made out with at a nightclub.

I’ve been next to a guy at a nightclub to hear him getting a foids number could you imagine writing that foids number on your phone while listening to her give it some guy. did you know that once you have anyone’s number they’re number can track they’re location if you know your way around tracking technology. Moving on from listening to a foid give out her number imagine smashing the guys phone after he gets a foids number to say fuck you to that genetic jackpot of a guy.

To finish this vent off I’d say it’s normal to be sick with jealousy when failing to attain a foid to get with. When it comes to concept of jealousy it’s natural to say the least take a look at the animal kingdom the animals who can’t get a breeding partner will want to fight the other animals out of being motivated to do so by their own jealousy so it’s only natural for a human male to want to fight another human male due to motives fueled by his own jealousy.

nigga dont come here on your stage 1 blackpill trip and think youre giving out some deep insights

Being asexual isn't the solution to you throwing away your money for whores, self control is. Taking the time out of your day and purposely disadvantaging yourself to "stalk" foids is foid worship, same with bankrupting yourself to fuck a foid. All becoming "asexual" would do is rid you of the biological desire you should and need to have, the knowledge of what you're forced to miss out on by foids and kikes a good thing when it's actually used for something. :feelsjuice:

Go ER!

Wouldn’t it just be easier if I had no attraction to foids
sounds like youre a fucking tranny faggot. rope

Being straight... brings out nothing good it just keeps me miserable
uhhh yep giga fucking faggot.

next to a guy at a nightclub... imagine smashing the guys phone... to say fuck you to that genetic jackpot of a guy.
yeah man cuz every guy who gets a foids number in a dimly lit drunken nightclub is a genetic jackpot hahah jfl dude

Nigger body won’t let you turn attraction off