Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Sick 'transcanine' woman fired from job and banned from OnlyFans over sex act with dog

war_with_myself

war_with_myself

Overlord
★★★★★

A woman claiming to be 'transcanine' has been fired from her job and banned from OnlyFans after comments she made about carrying out a sick sex act with a dog.

KnottyFairy caused outrage on Twitter following comments she had made, and alleged videos she had posted, about her engaging in sexual relations with canines.

On January 2, she told her 185.8k followers that she had made the decision to 'come out' as 'transcanine', saying she had been with six dogs in the past year, and only two men in her life.
:feelswhat:
She continued to shock followers with her tweets which included a post stating that "dog cum in coffee is the best creamer, and it helps you have clear skin."
:dafuckfeels::feelspuke:

Last edited:
Dogpill is brutal, but this one seems just a result of plain schizophrenia; you can do anything as a foid and desperate cucks will pay you for it. :lul:

Jfl at the dogpill!!! Right now it is only on occasion that we see instances like this, but within a decade or so I think bestaility will be pushed to become legal. Just like every other degenerate fantasy bullshit that we are supposed to accept as "normal".

The normies say the slippery slope isn't real but years ago the pederasty supporters would have been cast out from society or lynched, but now they are sitting on normie public social media sites like Twitter, promoting their sick views.

In any case idgaf about normie soyciety, and honestly if I really think about it, becoming an accelerationist and accepting that we live in a clown world might be the best way to go about things now. Normie soyciety always rejected us for being subhumans and there is little left saving (besides the natural non-human part of the world) so why not help them flush civilization down the drain.

Dogpill is brutal, but this one seems just a result of plain schizophrenia; you can do anything as a foid and desperate cucks will pay you for it. :lul:

No doubt that simps will still defend her.

Of course, if an incel did something even 1/100th as sick and disgusting as she did, he'd be hunted, lynched, and the feminist MSM would produce hundreds of articles mockingly asking what's wrong with men :foidSoy:.

Jfl at the dogpill!!! Right now it is only on occasion that we see instances like this, but within a decade or so I think bestaility will be pushed to become legal. Just like every other degenerate fantasy bullshit that we are supposed to accept as "normal".

The normies say the slippery slope isn't real but years ago the pederasty supporters would have been cast out from society or lynched, but now they are sitting on normie public social media sites like Twitter, promoting their sick views.

In any case idgaf about normie soyciety, and honestly if I really think about it, becoming an accelerationist and accepting that we live in a clown world might be the best way to go about things now. Normie soyciety always rejected us for being subhumans and there is little left saving (besides the natural non-human part of the world) so why not help them flush civilization down the drain.
Based and SlipperySlopePilled accelerationist.

A woman claiming to be 'transcanine' has been fired from her job and banned from OnlyFans after comments she made about carrying out a sick sex act with a dog.
The simps will bail her out. They're probably sending donations to her as we speak.

Dogpill in plain sight

Red rocket rex wins again bby

Absolutely disgusting, She should be handed over to a bunch of incels to be violently raped and beaten to death (in real life, not video game).

Why am I saying real life this time when usually I say “in video game”?

Because normies can say that they want pedophiles to be castrated, raped and murdered (without facing any legal consequence for their words encouraging/supporting unlawful violence against others).

so we should also be allowed to wish harm/death upon others in the same way without facing legal consequence for our words, otherwise the law is not being applied equally to everyone.

From now I’m no longer saying “in video game”, I’m saying “in real life”

Last edited:
Notice how these useless cunts somehow never magically become “transincel“ and fuck one or more of us to make our lives better? :feelsUgh::lasereyes::feelsree:

Its always some mangy mutt. :feelshaha:

LOL! Christ!! :feelskek: I just now realized this pathetic Clown World has me player hatin on a dog of all things!!! :feelskek: :feelsclown:

View: https://youtu.be/2soGJXQAQec

This world is falling apart, I wonder when it will fully collapse?

The Bible warned of this thousands of years ago.