Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel SICK OF WOMEN STEALING AUTISM FROM MEN. WOMEN CANNOT GET AUTISM (SCIENCTICALLY PROVEN)

Samurai

Samurai

Jesus Christ Conquers
I am so PISSED OFF when I see a girl say she is autistic. This is scientifically impossible and retarded. I will prove this in this very post as unlike the majority of people in this world, I am pro-science and I research these things without relying on the first Jewish propaganda I see on google. I will not bother providing "sources" because nobody ever reads them (whether they agree or not) but you can take my word for it or look it up yourself, just make sure you avoid jewish owned studies.

The male brain on average is 12-13% more advanced than the average woman's brain. We also see that 90% of victims of negative side affects from vaccines (such as autism especially, but can also be epilepsy, bowel issues, loss of hearing etc) are male. The reason for this is obvious, the more advanced something is, the larger a variety of problems can occur, hence why men can get autism and women cannot. Our brains are bigger and more advanced. Black men tend to be more prone to neurological problems and are most likely to suffer from post vaccine affects, which could explain their retarded behaviours. The reality is these "autistic" women are simply reddit bitches who hate men and think they're autistic because they like staying home playing games made for women like Candy Crush, Starjew valley, and the last of us.

The ONLY women who face something (SIMILAR) to autism are the ones who were born when their mother was in her mid-late thirties, but even then, it is extremely mild compared to anything a man will ever face. No autistic woman has ever been discriminated against, bullied, laughed at, seen as a lesser human etc. "AUTISTIC" WOMEN ARE THE ENEMY AS THEY ARE FOUL LIARS!

toilets larp as autistic because it gets them attention and shit. The most major thing I've noticed about autists is that the males are usually treated like shit and discarded by the society while the foids are treated nicely and viewed as quirky and cute and whatnot

toilets larp as autistic because it gets them attention and shit. The most major thing I've noticed about autists is that the males are usually treated like shit and discarded by the society while the foids are treated nicely and viewed as quirky and cute and whatnot
And they go "Wow I wish I had an autistic GF, we would play games together!" I grit my teeth.

And they go "Wow I wish I had an autistic GF, we would play games together!" I grit my teeth.
AKA chad with glasses and old money style

I am so PISSED OFF when I see a girl say she is autistic. This is scientifically impossible and retarded. I will prove this in this very post as unlike the majority of people in this world, I am pro-science and I research these things without relying on the first Jewish propaganda I see on google. I will not bother providing "sources" because nobody ever reads them (whether they agree or not) but you can take my word for it or look it up yourself, just make sure you avoid jewish owned studies.

The male brain on average is 12-13% more advanced than the average woman's brain. We also see that 90% of victims of negative side affects from vaccines (such as autism especially, but can also be epilepsy, bowel issues, loss of hearing etc) are male. The reason for this is obvious, the more advanced something is, the larger a variety of problems can occur, hence why men can get autism and women cannot. Our brains are bigger and more advanced. Black men tend to be more prone to neurological problems and are most likely to suffer from post vaccine affects, which could explain their retarded behaviours. The reality is these "autistic" women are simply reddit bitches who hate men and think they're autistic because they like staying home playing games made for women like Candy Crush, Starjew valley, and the last of us.

The ONLY women who face something (SIMILAR) to autism are the ones who were born when their mother was in her mid-late thirties, but even then, it is extremely mild compared to anything a man will ever face. No autistic woman has ever been discriminated against, bullied, laughed at, seen as a lesser human etc. "AUTISTIC" WOMEN ARE THE ENEMY AS THEY ARE FOUL LIARS!
Fuck so true. Did you see the male vs female autism? "Female autism" is just bitches pretending to "stim" and be cute, while men have actual issues.