Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting sick of wasting Life away thinking about how good it could of been.

Disabledcel

Disabledcel

HANDICLAPPED
-
Im starting to get sick of all my copes, I have to do something with my life instead of doing nothing.
Download 1

See you tomorrow

You should GO out and explore all the world has to offER!

read answering atheism by trent horn.only god can save you,want it or not.

Thank you my faith has been very low lately :)
you can check my sig for more books or you can just ask me for more resources in dms.If you find something dubious in your readings and study you can always send me a message.

read answering atheism by trent horn.only god can save you,want it or not.
I can see why some people believe that there is no god, since they can’t see a him or “god”. I can also see why some do believe in god, since it’s something that gives them some meaning in life. I’m kinda stuck in the middle not really knowing, regardless of what I read or see. I guess we just find out in the end

Daydreaming all day

Delusionmaxx bro

I can see why some people believe that there is no god, since they can’t see a him or “god”. I can also see why some do believe in god, since it’s something that gives them some meaning in life. I’m kinda stuck in the middle not really knowing, regardless of what I read or see. I guess we just find out in the end

I don't believe in god because he gives meaning to life but because he exists.believe me,many man have gone through this life thinking god was playing a prank on them.i do believe he does give meaning to life though

Good riddance

>Only cope can save you
true true descartes,aquinas,lebniz,newton,aristotle,william craig,avicenna,plotinus,anselm,scotus plus a million other philosophers,scientists,scholars,historians were just coping.Surely they cannot deal with "pessimism" and the VOID THAT IS LIFE AFTER DEATh!Yeah they just believed bro and definitely did not study extensively before making any claims on god.For sure they didn't write any arguments for the existence of god,on the problem of evil,on salvation or any of that,oh wait...

true true descartes,aquinas,lebniz,newton,aristotle,william craig,avicenna,plotinus,anselm,scotus plus a million other philosophers,scientists,scholars,historians were just coping.Surely they cannot deal with "pessimism" and the VOID THAT IS LIFE AFTER DEATh!Yeah they just believed bro and definitely did not study extensively before making any claims on god.For sure they didn't write any arguments for the existence of god,on the problem of evil,on salvation or any of that,oh wait...

Well, try to make me believe in God and also, why i shouldn't hate him for making me born as a being that isn't Chad.

Well, try to make me believe in God and also, why i shouldn't hate him for making me born as a being that isn't Chad.
Well if anhedonia hasn't killed you yet(like it has killed me before and many of our brothers),checking the books in my sig would do you no wrong.

the standard trio is:
a case for christ(an historical analysis and case for jesus and the resurrection)
The last superstition(it's more philosophical based,so unless you are filled with patience don't step right into it)
and answering atheism by trent horn(you should probably pick this over the last superstition)
Bonus:book of job(an answer to suffering in a world with god)

if you can't focus for two minutes,you would should try to get an audio book or watch videos by trent and feser like this one

ofc,most people do not come to believe in god through reasoning,but through going to church and receiving his presence.So once all of this is over,watching a mass or two wouldn't be bad.Even staying inside for 10 minutes wouldn't do you bad.You could also attend rcia(anyone can attend it).

it would've been bad for someone else, incels must exist

Well if anhedonia hasn't killed you yet(like it has killed me before and many of our brothers),checking the books in my sig would do you no wrong.

the standard trio is:
a case for christ(an historical analysis and case for jesus and the resurrection)
The last superstition(it's more philosophical based,so unless you are filled with patience don't step right into it)
and answering atheism by trent horn(you should probably pick this over the last superstition)
Bonus:book of job(an answer to suffering in a world with god)

if you can't focus for two minutes,you would should try to get an audio book or watch videos by trent and feser like this one

ofc,most people do not come to believe in god through reasoning,but through going to church and receiving his presence.So once all of this is over,watching a mass or two wouldn't be bad.Even staying inside for 10 minutes wouldn't do you bad.You could also attend rcia(anyone can attend it).

i went to a catholic school since child and i still couldn't feel anything mystical in all the times we went to pray and all.

brutal when copes dont make sense anymore

I just sleep, eat, play games and relax with asmr (stupid I know but I like it) these days. I hate life and wasting it seems like proper revenge to me.