Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sick of these Rugged masculine Individuals

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★
I have heard probably five hundred times”people look down on people without a college degree”. Oh really. Everywhere you fucking look these redpill type fucks push back with this hillbilly, “Iddon need nah college edjucashion”. They all have their fucking cowboy boots and drive their pickup trucks. I’m not saying some of them aren’t smart, but trying to build some goddamn house because you read some book or watched a YouTube video is retarted
. All of the process to build houses was made my legit master tradesman, engineers, and physicists. It happened when I was in High school also. I always wanted to know the reason why the welds worked and shit and all these aholes would be like”just weld it it’s common sense” and now they be raving about this shit on their internet. Let me tell you the Indians or chinks at these universities these bumpkins shit on make ten times better shit than all these flunkies. And they always take a picture with their stupid fucking wives and twenty kids with caption “doing real work shit”

I don’t live in state like New York or California where some of what they say may have some credence, but these fucks in boon USA are so anti science

All of the process to build houses was made my legit master tradesman, engineers, and physicists. It happened when I was in High school also. I always wanted to know the reason why the welds worked and shit and all these aholes would be like”just weld it it’s common sense” and now they be raving about this shit on their internet. Let me tell you the Indians or chinks at these universities these bumpkins shit on make ten times better shit than all these flunkies. And they always take a picture with their stupid fucking wives and twenty kids with caption “doing real work shit”
Hi - civil engineercel here.

I can confirm, trigger pullers and beasts of burden are usually not book smart.

But while carrying heavy things in your arms is not hard, welding definitely is, and welders are fucking artists.

Trigger puller: knows how to weld perfect welds all day every day.

CAD monkey: knows whether it should be a full pen weld or a filled weld.

Engineer: knows why it should be a full pen weld or a filled weld.

If you want to be an engineer, you'll need to learn how to make friends with the semi-literate trigger pullers sooner or later.

:feelsYall:

Last edited:
is actually not that hard to do wiring and building and shit. these "master" etc titles are just bullshit. you can literally learn how to do any of that shit reading a 200 page book with pictures

Hi - civil engineercel here.

I can confirm, trigger pullers and beasts of burden are usually not book smart.

But while carrying heavy things in your arms is not hard, welding definitely is, and welders are fucking artists.

Trigger puller: knows how to weld perfect welds all day every day.

CAD monkey: knows whether it should be a full pen weld or a filled weld.

Engineer: knows why it should be a full pen weld or a filled weld.

If you want to be an engineer, you need to learn how to make friends with the semi-literate trigger pullers sooner or later.

:feelsYall:
Yea man im not really trying to shit on hard laborers: just hate this Fox News grifty bullshit. All these corporate fuckoffs sell this”real mans job” shit because they don’t wanna spend more money on construction projects by training people or having higher working confirmations. Theirs a bunch of contractors in my town and from what I’ve seen they can the following the codes
2649AD74 B4CF 4A4F 80A1 E3D4EA3266F5

is actually not that hard to do wiring and building and shit. these "master" etc titles are just bullshit. you can literally learn how to do any of that shit reading a 200 page book with pictures
That might be true, and maybe the real problems these people have with these homes was negligence by rushed builds and cheap materials. These mitherfuckers where I work have been buying spackling and cement/wall hole filler like goddamn madmen and I guess I just assumed it was lack of expertise lol.

agreed I fucking hate them too. Illiterate uneducated faggots trash. They also are often simps for women. Also love simping for rich fuckers while being broke trash. Arrogant redneck hillbilly cousin fucker trash

agreed I fucking hate them too. Illiterate uneducated faggots trash. They also are often simps for women. Also love simping for rich fuckers while being broke trash. Arrogant redneck hillbilly cousin fucker trash
based