Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Sick of seeing this whenever I go to fastfood restaurants

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
-
I almost always see an attractive tall pretty boy and ugly or obese she whales behind the register of any fastfood restaurant. Almost every fucking time this is what I see and I know why too.

It's because their shitty female managers and hr discriminate against men they don't find attractive as well as women they find attractive. I posted the related study here before but I'll post it again just because... https://www.livescience.com/9038-attractive-women-hired.html

It's so obnoxious. One of the reasons I refuse to eat fastfood. I don't want to support these cunts or the gynocentric practices. In a proper society women would be banned from any positions on power is businesses and hr would be removed.

"just go outside bro, whats the worst that could happen? :soy:"

They put women at the registers because they know the general public (simps) are less likely to start fights and argue with them

They put women at the registers because they know the general public (simps) are less likely to start fights and argue with them
Yes. That's part of it. I've noticed there's rarely attractive women anymore tho. The reason I suspect is DEI has pushed more women to be managers and the bitch managers are pushing ugly women to be at registers instead of cuties.

Still the pathetic simps will drool at these female untermensch.

This is true, most videos I see online of customers freaking out are usually at a male worker.
Yes. That's part of it. I've noticed there's rarely attractive women anymore tho. The reason I suspect is DEI has pushed more women to be managers and the bitch managers are pushing ugly women to be at registers instead of cuties.

Still the pathetic simps will drool at these female untermensch.
All the foids I saw at McCucks yesterday were lower than Femcel-tier, I'm being serious; one of them literally had noticeable facial hair.

This is true, most videos I see online of customers freaking out are usually at a male worker.

All the foids I saw at McCucks yesterday were lower than Femcel-tier, I'm being serious; one of them literally had noticeable facial hair.
:feelsugh: it's so disgusting. When I was a kid there was always cute young foids at the register there.

:feelsugh: it's so disgusting. When I was a kid there was always cute young foids at the register there.
All younger foids are going to uni for fancy jobs and are spoiled by their partners and parents.

Tfw no gf to spoil:cryfeels:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back