Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Sick of it

T

Texas.Kansas92

Greycel
I grew up where you never ever would talk about intimate details like having sex. Not these days. Women always have to flaunt how many times they got their vag pounded and by whom. Its disgusting and demoralizing. It makes me sick. Why shall we allow this trash to be put in our faces? It's wrong and it just needs to be stopped. However, God forbid they get an abortion they keep their mouth shut about it. Then shut up about who's fucking your dirty diseased pussy.

"Teehee guys look at me! I have a pussy!" :foidSoy:

"Teehee guys look at me! I have a pussy!" :foidSoy:
That’s not even an exaggeration. They all do this and think like that. It’s SO FUCKING OVER

I find most women unattractive. I've seen so many women in skimpy outfits that seeing skin itself just doesn't do anything for me anymore. Face is most important. Most women don't have a good face. They just plaster their face with makeup untill they look like melting mannequins.

foids are disgusting

I find most women unattractive. I've seen so many women in skimpy outfits that seeing skin itself just doesn't do anything for me anymore. Face is most important. Most women don't have a good face. They just plaster their face with makeup untill they look like melting mannequins.
Yes they spend a ton of time on their ugly ass face because they ugly as fuck to begin with.