Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Sick of being nice

Gutless

Gutless

Cut my life into pee sez
-
If you are nice its cause youre a tool to get taken advantage of. People can suck my puss, fuckers fuck emselves. Not doing anyone any favors anymore no matter how small

Jack Nicholson Yes GIF

i’ve been nice for years and not 1 single toilet has let me coom in their mouth and flush them….

it’s truly over for inkwells getting cucked by soyciety

i’ve been nice for years and not 1 single toilet has let me coom in their mouth and flush them….

it’s truly over for inkwells getting cucked by soyciety
Toilets have no value except for their toilet holes hence why they guard it so closely

It can be tiring, but then you just realized that you're forced to be that way anyways.

Incels can't afford to be meanies IRL, that's only reserved for Chads.

An ugly man's looks is already offensive enough.

So we're stuck in the limbo of being nice.

Im naturally nice, I can't do anything about it, but I'm not a fool for someone to take advantage of me.

Im naturally nice, I can't do anything about it, but I'm not a fool for someone to take advantage of me.
Sometimes the only way to not get taken advantage of is to be mean and aggressive. Cause sometimes you are in a position legally where you get taken advantage of such as with living in apartment

Sometimes the only way to not get taken advantage of is to be mean and aggressive. Cause sometimes you are in a position legally where you get taken advantage of such as with living in apartment
You can be colder and more dismissive and tell them to fuck off in the nice way. Like "I will do it later" "I will see" "I will let you know" "I have to go somewhere" and basically ignore them.

You can be colder and more dismissive and tell them to fuck off in the nice way. Like "I will do it later" "I will see" "I will let you know" "I have to go somewhere" and basically ignore them.
I will not leave loose ends to worry about. Its my way or else

Agreed being nice is fake and gay u can extend basic civility but don't smile unnecessarily it's a sign of weakness

Incels can't afford to be meanies IRL, that's only reserved for Chads.

An ugly man's looks is already offensive enough.
Dont care, I want ppl to hate me

It can be tiring, but then you just realized that you're forced to be that way anyways.
Yes, being nice is forced by societal structure and one's place in hierarchy.

treat people how they've treated you

Imagine being nice to anyone especially children when they've bullied you your entire life for your looks and have outcasted you while you were in public school to be a loner. Why be nice to people that secretly hate you and what's funny about children is they can't hide their disdain towards you as much as adults can same goes for foids because foids have the brains of children. I get called a asshole regardless of how nice i am to people LOL i just sat by myself in the corner looking at a TV while at family gatherings and everyone calls me an asshole even though i never talked to them since i was a kid. It's my looks that's what's really getting under their skin so even if i did talk to them or was super nice they'd find that creepy so you really can't win in this world with people if you're born a KHHV truecel.

Last edited:
This. Also, I try to be as sneaky as I can.