Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Sick disgusting incel fantasizes about 12 year old girl.

EARTH

EARTH

Banned
-
Holy fuck. Look:

How crazy. Who is that sick man? Lock him in jail and throw away the keys.

11514-animated_gifchat8etf.gif

Fuck that was fast. The fact that you found this within 30 minutes and posts it is raising all kinds of red flags. You are likely a cuck tear
@Mainländer

Legit though. That thread put me off. He tries to brush off wanting to romantically kiss a 12 y/o who’s mom still probably packs her lunch as being completely normal.

I'm desperate af, but I don't think I would go that far.

Who would've thought?

12 year old girls are post-pubescents and most of them have developed feminine characteristics at this very age, not even to mention they sure are starting to mate boys around their age.

Only a cucked or ameritard would say that a 12 year old rostie is a innocent child.

there is nothing wrong with what he said. some 12 y/o girls are cute and it is only normal to feel such way.

not that I'd do anything remotely like that though absolutely reprehensible behaviour fbi don't please.

Legit though. That thread put me off. He tries to brush off wanting to romantically kiss a 12 y/o who’s mom still probably packs her lunch as being completely normal.
Yea its just strange. I think he wants to kiss her though because he never had a chance at 12 to kiss a young girl

Yea its just strange. I think he wants to kiss her though because he never had a chance at 12 to kiss a young girl
Huh, didn’t think about that. You could be right.

lol saw that post, guy was saying how it wasn't "sexual" just wanted "an innocent kiss". Very pedo vibes.

12 year old girls are post-pubescents and most of them have developed feminine characteristics at this very age, not even to mention they sure are starting to mate boys around their age.

Only a cucked or ameritard would say that a 12 year old rostie is a innocent child.
The fuck are you on about? 12 year old girls are not post-pubescent, they’ve only just begun puberty. Even if a 12 year old girl’s body has sexually matured, the op in the screenshot made it clear that she has a body that of a child’s. So, yes. It’s strange.

One fakecel promoting another fakecel. No surprise here.

If they began puberty then they are post-pubescents. I agree with you that if she has a childish body he shouldn't be harming her or tricking her mind to do something she barely can consent, but past this year at 13 she knows exactly at she is doing.
The fuck are you on about? 12 year old girls are not post-pubescent, they’ve only just begun puberty. Even if a 12 year old girl’s body has sexually matured, the op in the screenshot made it clear that she has a body that of a child’s. So, yes. It’s strange.

Forgot to reply, read comment above.

soycucks would be first to defend pedophilia if the discussion was trending politically.

LOOL i knew that would end up somewhere

You made it, boyo. You're one of the big boys now.

It's not the first case. First one was where someone with Brazilian IP posted thread on cucktears in like 15 mins after it was created. I'm starting to lose my trust, tbhtbh.

It's not like it was the first time I made it there. Like my 7th thread there or something.

"The fact that even for a millisecond he was deluded into thinking he's in the plot of a anime is disturbing." LOL.

stay away from that site

If they began puberty then they are post-pubescents. I agree with you that if she has a childish body he shouldn't be harming her or tricking her mind to do something she barely can consent, but past this year at 13 she knows exactly at she is doing.

Forgot to reply, read comment above.
Apologies. Post-pubescent just sounds like they're finished with puberty. I don't agree with 13 y/o’s being mentally mature enough to partake in sex of any kind, but I guess we’ll just leave it at that.

I don’t believe that was the entire post
I don’t believe that was the entire post

"Someone needs the FBI to shoot his fucking dick off."

:lul::lul::lul:

Oh no no no, they finally got you Mainlander, barricade your doors. :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

he wanted to be like Clint Eastwood

there is nothing wrong with what he said. some 12 y/o girls are cute and it is only normal to feel such way.

i got on cucktears within my first week kek but since then i didnt

Lol, the girls left me, im not atractive, thats the razons im incels, but wow, i dont gonna kiss a girl of 12 that's
disgusting, I bet they do not wash their teeth well, let alone other parts ..............

Lol, the girls left me, im not atractive, thats the razons im incels, but wow, i dont gonna kiss a girl of 12 that's
disgusting, I bet they do not wash their teeth well, let alone other parts ..............
Ikr,at least wait till they're 50yo,that's when they peak.

Ikr,at least wait till they're 50yo,that's when they peak.
lol no :feelsbadman: i only want someone special, all the girls in my age, are trash, whit the beutiful chad's, and jump a chad and again and again, thats provocate me angry :feelsree::feelsbadman: i only can look ¿lowers age? i dont want to be a pedobear :feelsbaton::feelsbadman::feelsautistic: