Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Sibling trait: you were the scapegoat while your sibling was the golden child

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
The siblingpill is absolutely brutal, seeing first hand how foids get treated infinitely better than guys in your own house. I swear to god, i dont remember A SINGLE time where my parents screamed at my sister or even raised their voice at her. Meanwhile i got screamed at for every little, rookie mistake i made. My sister in her youth was always out with her friends, had at least 2 boyfriends that both dumped her and yet my parents never called her out on her whorish behaviour. Meanwhile hell unleashes when i say something to my mom in a tone thats not perfectly thought through. I always got yelled at for not bringing home top grades, if i said something they didnt like, if i forgot something or when they just felt like it and needed someone to let their anger out on. My mom is extremly disagreeable with me and anything in say is wrong in her eyes, meanwhile if literally any other person would say what i said, she would agree with. I literally could grow to 6"5ft Chad, become NT and get a harem of Stacies overnight and my parents would STILL find something to complain about.

Last edited:
Sibling pill utterly destroyed my love for my family, I decided that if I somehow ascend, I'm never making 2 children, if you are blackpilled, you would know there would be unnecessary competition and even depressive if one got all the good genes and another one is meh

My mom only calls my name if there is any work to do, it she wants to buy anything for the House she asks him (brother) for advice and go on without my consultation. Feels like I'm born to be a maid

Sibling pill utterly destroyed my love for my family, I decided that if I somehow ascend, I'm never making 2 children, if you are blackpilled, you would know there would be unnecessary competition and even depressive if one got all the good genes and another one is meh
Even if we do ascend, better not reproduce at all. We dont need more genetics dead ends/ sad sons or whorish daughters

I think that incels get a reputation for being '''complicated.

And then avoided

Familypill isn’t talked about much here but it absolutely fucks us up

The siblingpill is absolutely brutal, seeing first hand how foids get treated infinitely better than guys in your own house. I swear to god, i dont remember A SINGLE time where my parents screamed at my sister or even raised their voice at her. Meanwhile i got screamed at for every little, rookie mistake i made. My sister in her youth was always out with her friends, had at least 2 boyfriends that both dumped her and yet my parents never called her out on her whorish behaviour. Meanwhile hell unleashes when i say something to my mom in a tone thats not perfectly thought through. I always got yelled at for not bringing home top grades, if i said something they didnt like, if i forgot something or when they just felt like it and needed someone to let their anger out on. My mom is extremly disagreeable with me and anything in say is wrong in her eyes, meanwhile if literally any other person would say what i said, she would agree with. I literally could grow to 6"5ft Chad, become NT and get a harem of Stacies overnight and my parents would STILL find something to complain about.

Brutal

I see. I think I'm glad I don't have a sister myself tbh.