Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting "Shy" and "nerdy" girls

R

rudolfhess

Empty Inside
★★★
Why do femoids always feel the need to say they are "shy" or "nerdy"? Every social media account, every dating profile. Every female says they're super shy or "a total nerd." Everyone knows this is bullshit. Who do they think they're fooling for a second? Fucking 8/10 foids with 10k Instagram followers constantly posting bikini photos but THEY'RE NOT LIKE THE OTHER GIRLS. Oh, no, they're shy. "Oh Im super introverted" FUCK YOU "I watched the Last Jedi I'm like a total nerd" FUCK YOU The real high inhibs and nerds are LDARing because being shy and nerdy FUCKING SUCKS and anyone who actually is shy and nerdy knows it FUCKING SUCKS. Females are a cancer

Why do femoids always feel the need to say they are "shy" or "nerdy"? Every social media account, every dating profile. Every female says they're super shy or "a total nerd." Everyone knows this is bullshit. Who do they think they're fooling for a second? Fucking 8/10 foids with 10k Instagram followers constantly posting bikini photos but THEY'RE NOT LIKE THE OTHER GIRLS. Oh, no, they're shy. "Oh Im super introverted" FUCK YOU "I watched the Last Jedi I'm like a total nerd" FUCK YOU The real high inhibs and nerds are LDARing because being shy and nerdy FUCKING SUCKS and anyone who actually is shy and nerdy knows it FUCKING SUCKS. Females are a cancer

Because they think it attracts chad.

sub4 nerdy girls are the most hypergamous women on the planet. Every sub4 nerdy girl I have ever known dated guys at LEAST 3 to 4 points higher than themselves...often even more.

2/10 nerdy girls are the ultimate juggernauts.

sub4 nerdy girls are the most hypergamous women on the planet. Every sub4 nerdy girl I have ever known dated guys at LEAST 3 to 4 points higher than themselves...often even more.

2/10 nerdy girls are the ultimate juggernauts.
Preach.

Also why and nerdy girls are the kinkyest freaks around.

It's just another way foids can attract Chad

Nerdy girl usually means mental problems. Crazy cunts.

"I'm not like other girls *teehee*" = she's exactly like other millions of foids who LARP as "nerdy" and/or "alternatives"

Last edited:
It's just a larp. They're not shy enough to get BLACKED.

dae social anxiety

'Shyness' for a female is almost always an affectation.

Saying nerdy and bragging about being a gamer is supposed to attract more guys? Lmao

“I’m so shy teehee”
>> Spends weekends at parties fucking chad

“I’m such a nerd teehee”
>> Occasionally plays candy crush when not sucking a jock chad’s cock after the football game

Unless the "shy" and "nerdy" girl is into some really odd shit, they're usually just exaggerating.

Chad and Stacy didn't invite her to a party ONCE so she's "nerdy."
She gets slightly embarrassed when she's talking to Brad so she's "shy."
She isn't invited to some parties and reads books, so she's "introverted."

Fuck women.

its like how every woman ever born has anxiety and depression

They don't want to admit to themselves they are boring and a clone copy of the next girl

I want a gothic gf tbh. I dont think they manufacture those anymore.