Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Shutting down the zoo: My final(?) letter to society

autisticmanchild

autisticmanchild

Freak of naturecel/ Bugmancel
Dear society,
I see now why no one ever liked me. I'm autistic and autism is a severe disability.
The disabled are hated as a rule. The Nazis tried to kill us, Marx called us lumpen prolatariats, and others "useless eaters". Trump tards hate the disabled so I don't see trump as some based incel figure.

After getting bullied out of my last job I pulled the proverbial plug. I got my Neet bucks back, and am homelesscel waiting for my subsidized apartment that I deserve.

Just because I lied and fabricated my way past interviews does not mean I should be working or can work at all. All jobs were understood to be on borrowed time and mostly part time.

It may be strange that I didn't realize this sooner, who would expect a retarded ass person to hold a full time job? That we can blame my parents, who didn't teach me the truth and isolated me. They did not mean well.
Others who meant well, did more harm since they didn't tell me the truth. Redditors contributed to this confusion, who constantly said it could be done despite autism.

In this way, I will receive benefits and shut down the zoo. My condition prevents me from working and my condition will not improve.

Too bad there's no happy ending with incel roommate and will end up forgotten in a subsidized apartment. But that's for the best, because the zoo is closed.

Brutal read man.

Sorry things have been so shit for you, autism is deeply misunderstood by normies.

Too bad there's no happy ending with incel roommate and will end up forgotten in a subsidized apartment. But that's for the best, because the zoo is closed.
So brutal mang. :cryfeels::cryfeels: Wish you could come live with me. We will play videogames, eat goyslop, look at memes, postmaxx on .is, and have fun! :feelsautistic::feelsautistic: