Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel SHUT THE FUCK UP YALL

NeverGetUp36

NeverGetUp36

Professional rotter
★★★★★
"Muh e girlfriends, muh 8 inch dick, muh based foid I texted" SHUT THE FUCK UP OR I WILL SMASH YOUR SKULL WITH A NAIL AND A HAMMER. Then as if that wasn't ENOUGH, I also fucking have to listen to stupid sluts complaining about being ignored by CHAD all the fucking time, meanwhile I just sit there like a GHOST, SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU STUCK UP PEE HOLES. EVERYONE SHUT UP, IM A GOD AND I DESERVE TO BE WORSHIPPED. PUTIN PLEASE NUKE THIS WORLD, IM FUCKING DONE

I will probably get drunk soon. I can't cope anymore with this lonelyness, maybe that is a good idea so I can die quicker atleast

Just spam this whenever you see my thread theory. Yeah that is very funny isn't it HAHAHAHA HAHAAAA...come on

It's a funny gif, plus your thread is just you screaming in despair, what do you expect people to comment on?

It's a funny gif, plus your thread is just you screaming in despair, what do you expect people to comment on?
I admit it I lost my cool today, I think that is very clear anyways. Its cringe really