Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Shut Ins exist for a reason

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
A lot of normies, foids and anti incel soyfags would tell us a simple solution is to go outside, socialize more, talk to people, etc.

But the reason a lot of us become shut ins is because this doesn’t fucking work. I know a lot of dumb niggers say bullying builds character and while in some cases it does sure, it’s more or less only NT fags who improve. With autism you simply cannot improve. A combination of autism + ugliness makes you practically a permanent punching bag of every social situation.

i bet when I wear contacts people will start treating me more like an actual human. It isn’t just my sperg ness due to my autism that causes people to hassle me. A lot of time in areas I’ve been at or worked at SOME CHADLITE OR NORMIE FAGGOT SINGLED ME OUT DESPITE BEING THE QUIET MORE INTROVERTED PERSON THERE. But when a more attractive person is quiet they don’t get shit from that same person or few people.

View: https://youtu.be/JnSxK9Q8JbE

Ehren from Jackass is a good example a less attractive more high inhib man completely ostracized by a group of people he isn’t even that close to. That’s the experience of a lot of us because the reality we’re barely part of that friend group. When I try to stand up for myself or respond back they get mad or side with the others.

This has happen even online where in a lot of groups online I would be the punching bag. In others I wouldn’t as much because there would be someone far worse than me and usually it’s because they deserved it. But a lot of the time I try my best to be nice I am nice I am respectful & most of the time I have too much sympathy. But the second I say something AND ITS ONLY APPLIED TO ME the second I banter a little back or I say something that not everyone agrees with, the more nice usually for example gay or foids in the area will oppose me or people like me.

The reality is there’s no hope for us and this is the Blackpill. Being a shut in is the only way to be around without being completely attacked or ridiculed by society. We weren’t supposed to be around and if we were we weren’t supposed to turn out like this.

Im a shut in, I rarely leave the house!

Good thread, if you have Aspergers and you're ugly and also NT people are boring af to you it's an horrible experience and the only real use of it is to do some networking, although even when I try it for this reason I fail, NTs know I'm a loser.

in a lot of groups online I would be the punching bag.
You do quite a lot of self loathing threads, you should never show your weaknesses to other people online, I only do it when I sperg too much

With autism you simply cannot improve. A combination of autism + ugliness makes you practically a permanent punching bag of every social situation.
i feel you, verdugo :feelscry::cryfeels:

it's really over for us

I only go out side when I’m drunk

Agreed. When you're met with negative feedback every single time, obviously it just becomes a drag on your mental well being and leads to going out less. Bluepilled nonsense that people recommend just cause they heard it somewhere or want to continue living in denial of hard truths

i bet when I wear contacts people will start treating me more like an actual human. It isn’t just my sperg ness due to my autism that causes people to hassle me. A lot of time in areas I’ve been at or worked at SOME CHADLITE OR NORMIE FAGGOT SINGLED ME OUT DESPITE BEING THE QUIET MORE INTROVERTED PERSON THERE. But when a more attractive person is quiet they don’t get shit from that same person or few people.
This shit is so true when I started wearing contact everyone was a bit friendlier to me. Mind you im in highschool and then when I forgot my contacts and brought my glasses everyone ignored me. The other thing you were saying about being singled out happens to me every single fucking day and I dont even say anything and people and even some girls are fucking harassing me. Of course when I report it to the Principle jack shit gets done about it but im sure if a fucking stacy said something like that they would give her a fucking therapist or some shit.

Not all organisms of a species are destined for reproduction. Evolutionary progress comes at a cost.

This shit is so true when I started wearing contact everyone was a bit friendlier to me. Mind you im in highschool and then when I forgot my contacts and brought my glasses everyone ignored me. The other thing you were saying about being singled out happens to me every single fucking day and I dont even say anything and people and even some girls are fucking harassing me. Of course when I report it to the Principle jack shit gets done about it but im sure if a fucking stacy said something like that they would give her a fucking therapist or some shit.
Brutal brother what grade are you in?
Not all organisms of a species are destined for reproduction. Evolutionary progress comes at a cost.
Sterilize all those with sub 120 iq, sub 6’2, any disabilities or disorders, genetics that make them weak or slow, etc.

im in 11th and barley just have one friend who doesn't even feel like a fucking friend
Hang in there brother. Only one more year left to escape the Normie faggots.

i'm a shut out. i rarely go inside

This "muh-autism" coping needs to stop. It's like the "muh game" version of what red pill gurus used to spew out in their videos.

Fact is, you probably do not even have autism. If you do, then not more so than many others.

Truth is, you are simply ugly and this is the only reason for people treating your badly. Humans are visual animals, we judge based on looks. We interpret based on looks. Looks signal genetic health, fitness and strength. If you don't have this you will be dismissed by the tribe. It's simple.

Incorrect when in the presence of erenyeager @erenyeager is godly all hail thy horse

This "muh-autism" coping needs to stop. It's like the "muh game" version of what red pill gurus used to spew out in their videos.

Fact is, you probably do not even have autism. If you do, then not more so than many others.

Truth is, you are simply ugly and this is the only reason for people treating your badly. Humans are visual animals, we judge based on looks. We interpret based on looks. Looks signal genetic health, fitness and strength. If you don't have this you will be dismissed by the tribe. It's simple.
My guy I was diagnosed with autism at 9

Things I suffer from
Autism
Schizophrenia
Bipolar

My guy i don't give a shit. It's not your cause of inceldom, stop coping.
Bro you’re a greycel wtf do u know. You Greycels need to stay in your place you took the Blackpill like 2 months ago stop pretending like you know shit

Last edited:
Bro you’re a greycel wtf do u know. You Greycels need to stay in your place you took the Blackpill like 2 months ago stop pretending like you know shit
I know you are a fucking coping fakecel. And i'm not your "bro" you nigger.

When I stop texting people they never text back. I'm always the one that starts any conversation (never interesting, always forced in some way/spergy/boring) 100% of the time.

That's how you know that you're not a normie.