Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Shut down Incel forum Incels.is"

Soyboy dance

It's nothing okay!??!

It's just a place for people to talk about their problems.

And the whore gave out here name :feelskek::feelshaha::feelstastyman:

it's all for lulz:forcedsmile:

Whore cherrypicked the worst posts

Whoohoo it's up to 17 people :feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

Those foids are bitching on incels for not being cucks. How about shutting down cucked dating apps like Tinder and Bumble so foids would have to lower their standarts.

Cloudfare don't listen to this jealous Trannie Foid

KSSTdxTPVKTZYuV-800x450-noPad.jpg

oh no look at us poor women :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy: we have to barricade ourselves from the waves of rabid evil men venting to each other and not bothering anyone :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:
Based

Petition started 2 months ago and only has 18 signatures. No one gave a shit :feelskek:

Doesn't this retarded cunt now that this site is already monitored by the FBI, CIA, NSA and Interpol. They won't let this cite be taken down

Signed with name Yume Kusoge (dream you piece of s__t).

Signed for shits and giggles.

They constantly bully and try to dox people from the sub Reddit r/inceltears which is a sub Reddit that calls out these incels on there violence
No waaaaah muh poor and peaceful cucktears

Those foids are bitching on incels for not being cucks. How about shutting down cucked dating apps like Tinder and Bumble so foids would have to lower their standarts.
good idea

You’re a retard for posting it here now more faggots will sign it lmao

They try to lure young men into joining them to spread there ideas.
Ignoring the glaringly embarrassing grammatical fuckup, we don't need to lure anybody. Foids' hypergamy compels them right to us.

Signed with name Yume Kusoge (dream you piece of s__t).
Kusoge means "shitty video game" (it's short for kuso gêmu). It sounds like you wanted kusottare, which does mean what you intended.

Kusoge means "shitty video game" (it's short for kuso gêmu). It sounds like you wanted kusottare, which does mean what you intended.
My bad, have to learn more but I am just tooo laazyyyy.

a whopping 18 signatures :feelshaha: I think we're safe boys.

How do these soys know we are an incel forum.What gave us away?

Shut down obnoxious ,pointless, home-wrecking, self absorbed, entitled SLAGS

Doesn't this retarded cunt now that this site is already monitored by the FBI, CIA, NSA and Interpol. They won't let this cite be taken down

I'm innocent I'm good person i Will never kill anyone I'm sure they already know that from my psychology profile

An incel forum never hurt anybody
Shut down women instead (in Call Of Duty: Black Ops II)
Most of their life is spreading genes of psycho killers, dark triad maxxers and psychopaths, stealing men's resources and promoting eugenics and discrimination based on physical features that are unimportant to our survival (in Minecraft)

How about shutting down Instagram, tinder and other dating apps instead?

If .is is shut down we'll just continue to post on other blackpill/incel forums :feelsjuice:

they are telling on us

These whores are afraid that more men will wake up to the fact that only looks matter and nothing else. They want to keep gaslighting blue-pilled bros because they need their attention and resources

I will kill myself if they shut this forum down, they will have blood on their hands.

All hell will break loose if they shut this place down.

Last edited:
What kinda bullshit is this