Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Shunning people because of income is more based than because of looks

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★★★
Back in the old days it’s seems the most important variable of social success was income. Like if you were rich you got Aquatance with other rich people, the poors were lowers and were treated as such. But nowadays everybody has enough recourses provided from government people care more about personality”aka wether your autistic” and looks. It’s actually more brutal because you can’t change that shit. And honestly it would be pretty cool back in the day to be some bum peasant drunk trying to bang bar wretch

Financial success is predetermined just like looks & sexual success.

Except most rich people are only rich because of their rich dads
Same with good looking people and good looking parents

Ya at least there were ways back then when you could ascend in social status potentially.

Eg.. even poor guys who were bad at business, they could have a career in the army and officers were invited to the rich peoples places and respected.

Another example was STEMcels who became doctors or similar back then, they were invited to high society, even if they were still poor compared to the inherited rich.

I'm not saying it was a sure thing, just the potential was at least there.

Now its just looks more or less. So either you are born good looking or not.

being rich is directly linked to your genes, not only because of the family but IQ and even appearance

Lol how much are you making then and what was your dads job when you were growing up?
I make good money. My father worked shit jobs in factories and warehouses for most of his life.

Yeah intellect, upbringing, mental deficiencies, and countless other uncontrollable factors have no effect on financial success right?
They definitely have an influence but they aren't predetermining. I know it's a bit of a meme to say it but I unironically believe that persistence can get you very far even if you're from a modest background and don't have outstanding talents.

They definitely have an influence but they aren't predetermining. I know it's a bit of a meme to say it but I unironically believe that persistence can get you very far even if you're from a modest background and don't have outstanding talents.
"persistence can get you very far"

and I agree with you but here's some food for thought. An individuals persistence, willpower, grit, whatever you want to call it is a part of their personality. Personality is determined by genetics and environmental factors like upbringing and treatment from your peers(also determined by looks).

So in the end, everything is predetermined.

I make good money. My father worked shit jobs in factories and warehouses for most of his life.

Persistence is nature & nurture just like everything else. I can't grow "persistence" or "motivation" to go out there and "succeed" just like I can't grow self confidence. Bruh. :feelshaha:
Everyone who tried to act confident, motivated and disciplined quickly learned it only works for a few days/weeks/months and quickly crumbles down to nothing and leaves you even more destroyed and depressed than before. I'm a shadow of my former self BECAUSE I tried to act NT.

Not true. People move up and down the economic ladder all the time. Its not easy but to say its completely pre determined is cope.
Cope. Not at all.
Exactly. I think everyone just wants it too be easy to move up the economic ladder.

I'm still shunned fir that

Back in the old days it’s seems the most important variable of social success was income. Like if you were rich you got Aquatance with other rich people, the poors were lowers and were treated as such. But nowadays everybody has enough recourses provided from government people care more about personality”aka wether your autistic” and looks. It’s actually more brutal because you can’t change that shit. And honestly it would be pretty cool back in the day to be some bum peasant drunk trying to bang bar wretch
It’s still that way in some uber shitholes, and good luck! Not all of them are on africa :dab:

I can't grow "persistence" or "motivation" to go out there and "succeed" just like I can't grow self confidence. Bruh.
No, you can. You literally just have to get out there.

We may not have control over acquiring gf's, but we have perfect control over what we do ourselves.

its less disgusting not more based

So you live off your dads graft, just like my uncle, our grandad worked in a factory for 25 years and bought a petrol station then let my uncle run it and now that faggot is a millionaire when he is more retarded than me.

My dad cant eve get a job in a factory because he cares for disabled.people all day, you are a privileged faggot and dont realise it. And what the fuck is good money, put a number spack.
Not true. People move up and down the economic ladder all the time. Its not easy but to say its completely pre determined is cope.

Exactly. I think everyone just wants it too be easy to move up the economic ladder.
People get better and worse looking all the time too faggot, what's your point? Exception proves the rule.

So you live off your dads graft, just like my uncle, our grandad worked in a factory for 25 years and bought a petrol station then let my uncle run it and now that faggot is a millionaire when he is more retarded than me.

My dad cant eve get a job in a factory because he cares for disabled.people all day, you are a privileged faggot and dont realise it. And what the fuck is good money, put a number spack.

People get better and worse looking all the time too faggot, what's your point? Exception proves the rule.
I’m a mentally insufficient spaz, so I really can’t career max too easily lol

Why not just stop shunning people, period ?

Financial success + good looks = God

Yeah no. Looks, especially these days, has an enormous influence on financial success. Not to mention lack of social mobility in many countries. Most wealthy people are born that way. The few success stories are an exception not the rule. There's been plenty of studies on the subject

Rich Chad

Poor Chad

This. Especially for past 300-400kusd/yr point. U need be born to super rich fags or be giga lucky. No grinding gets u there
Cope. Not at all.
Hitting 100k+ isn't too hard but real nigga money 400k+/yr is very luck or connections based.
being rich is directly linked to your genes, not only because of the family but IQ and even appearance
High IQ. 20% of nigfas will own 80% money m pareto rule applies to money. Same rich fags in 1500s in Italy are still rich today, a study confirmed. Some ethnicities are genetically inclined to be poor(nigs for example), as they didn't need long term thinking to survive in Africa

Good money(100-200k) isn't enough to buy a house in my city. Unironically need $200-300k usd yearly to get a good solid 4 bedroom house with a garage.
Why not just stop shunning people, period ?
Sadly our DNA is made to discriminate and bully

Last edited:
idk even rich people get shat on if ugly, it literally changes nothing, plenty of rich guys who end up roping cuzu they cant get love
shakes head, collar clingles

No. I'm worth a few hundred grand as a 17 year old from trading stonks & crypto mainly
(my dad is dead and my mom is NEET)
I only started with a few thousand (I got most of this from catfishing, but I won't lie about half of it was inheritance. didn't get a lot though lol he was a homeless schizo)

In a way. I wouldn't have "made it" if I weren't intelligent. I've always been a vehement learner, even as a toddler; I can't really say that intelligence is completely inborn. Would my IQ be lower if I didn't watch weird fucking videos about chemistry and geography and play scrabble as a three year old? I don't fucking know. But it's not like I really chose to do all that shit. I also have autism lol so I can easily hyperfocus & teach myself shit 8-12 hours a day and take it all in.

It's a conundrum I haven't solved yet. I have an IQ of 143 (I personally don't believe intelligence is measurable by a single number) but it's not like I had any will. I also have ASPD which skews my emotions and allows me to control them logistically. Can I really be proud of myself for accomplishing what I have? Am I just lucky? Sure, I worked for what I have but is it just because of my mental complexion that I did? I'll probably never know. Unfortunately, I will probably never be happy lol because of how I see the world & everything and I wish I didn't see shit the way I do

Last edited:
No. I'm worth a few hundred grand as a 17 year old from trading stonks & crypto mainly
(my dad is dead and my mom is NEET)
I only started with a few thousand (I got most of this from catfishing, but I won't lie about half of it was inheritance. didn't get a lot though lol he was a homeless schizo)
In a way. I wouldn't have "made it" if I weren't intelligent.
Claims to be intelligent, immediately contradicts himself. Probably just got lucky and bought the dip.

Claims to be intelligent, immediately contradicts himself. Probably just got lucky and bought the dip.
I've made over 50,000 transactions, of course my winrate isn't 100% but if I were that lucky then goddamn, shekelstein is working with me lol. I'm sorry I referred to myself as intelligent (I'm not sorry because I'm an egotistical asshole, but you seem to take issue with that)

I've made over 50,000 transactions, of course my winrate isn't 100% but if I were that lucky then goddamn, shekelstein is working with me lol. I'm sorry I referred to myself as intelligent (I'm not sorry because I'm an egotistical asshole, but you seem to take issue with that)
A0461762358 5