Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Shrek's human form is a Chad.

narcissist

narcissist

Wizard
★★
Shrek is a movie about 'loving who you are' etc, and that looks don't matter. Jfl.

Buttt Shrek's human form is a Chad... The hypocrisy of this...

Jawline mogs everyone in this entire website.

well the entire point of Shrek being incarnated as a Chad is to illustrate the shallowness and vanity of foids. How he went from being universally loathed to adored through a mere change of appearance. Movie is based

well the entire point of Shrek being incarnated as a Chad is to illustrate the shallowness and vanity of foids. How he went from being universally loathed to adored through the mere change of appearance. Movie is based
Oh yeah? Interesting. I haven't watched it since childhood so I can't remember the story fully.

Ironically, in the first Shrek, Fiona judges Shrek for being an ogre, despite being one herself. Classic hypergamy.

This a Chad? JFL it's a bloated ogrecel

Not quite a Chad tbh, lower third and nose.

Oh yeah? Interesting. I haven't watched it since childhood so I can't remember the story fully.
Yeah, you should rewatch it. It's good stuff. Has a bluepilled ending though, but what kids movie doesn't

Streak had a nice personality which translates into nice looks
Shrek is a movie about 'loving who you are' etc, and that looks don't matter. Jfl.

Buttt Shrek's human form is a Chad... The hypocrisy of this...

View attachment 95182

Jawline mogs everyone in this entire website.

NW0 too

Streak had a nice personality which translates into nice looks

NW0 too
That's not nw0, not even nw1. Please people stop calling Chad anything that is not monstrous, it's ridiculous.

If you want to watch a real incel movie go watch Buffalo 66 has a bluepilled ending though but it's the best incel movie ever made.

Infinity fighting success face look at that compact midface / short nose / browridge / mandible / PCT eyebrows / thick zygos

Incels don't even have a human form.

Falling Down is best incel cinema

the movie also makes fun of manlets
Ah yes Lord farquaad, the king of manlets XD. He would be Chad if he was taller though, I suppose that's the point of his character.

God damn. well not surprised every create on earth mogs us and now even cartoon characters mogs us.