Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Showerthought: by racemixing women are genociding both whites and ethincs at the same time

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Had this realization while trying to understand if women are genociding whites by pairing with them or ethnics by not dating them

In this regard theyre worse than Hitler

In 50 years there wont be any pure whites or ethnics left, everyone will be mixed

This is when humanity will go extinct since there will be no white men for foids to fuck.

giphy.gif

Another high IQ observation fuuuuck

This is when humanity will go extinct since there will be no white men for foids to fuck.
This whole post was based on the presumption that white women are fucking ethnic men and having kids with them.

In 50 years there wont be any pure whites or ethnics left, everyone will be mixed
That's the plan.
They want a worker race with no cultural ideality to get behind so they will never rise up or have any other thoughts of family and homeland just mindless consumption.

This whole post was based on the presumption that white women are fucking ethnic men and having kids with them.

Might take more than 50 years in that case

Still eventually everyone will be mixed

1. There is more men than women
2. there is more white men than white women
3. white guys always have hte option to go for ethnic women who lust after them
4. no guy wants to be incel so they will always pair with ethnic women as their last resort
5. some portion of white guys will have mixed children
6. repeat

The series converges to 0 unless some outside force acts to stop it

Last edited:

4. no guy wants to be incel so they will always pair with ethnic women as their last resort
6. repeat

humans will probably evolve to be way different than we are now before then tbh

No, the assumption is that all ethnic men die without reproducing, ethnic foids reproduce with white men and less white foids reproduce, every generation there will be less white men.

humans will probably evolve to be way different than we are now before then tbh

I give my prediction 150-200 years tops

Humans will still be human by then, however everyone will be mixed

Ethnics dont have to worry about going extinct anytime soon, china, africa, and india have the world's largest populations

Whites are definitely going extinct tho

No, the assumption is that all ethnic men die without reproducing, ethnic foids reproduce with white men and less white foids reproduce, every generation there will be less white men.
JFL

I give my prediction 150-200 years tops

Humans will still be human by then, however everyone will be mixed
doubt it tbh. Don't think it will happen in a few hundred years

Yes, exactly this. Which is why I strongly discourage and dislike race mixing.

we will only have mongrels like me soon :feelsrope:

In the end we ricecels get the last laugh.

America is rapidly descending into hell. I have no respect for people (and that goes for any peoples of this world) who don't show some level of humility, morality, and common decency. Don't fuckin do to others what you DEFINITELY would not like done to yourself. Its that fuckin simple really.

Generations of Asian men that grew up in America and the Anglosphere will never forget the treatment we received by white society. How they screwed it up for themselves by liberating women (which is fine by me if they screwed themselves) but they proceed to insult and humiliate Asian men by dating/fucking with our women enmasse when things got bad for them because of their own bad decisions. Indian and Black women want White men, but White men don't want them back therefore Indian and Black males are spared from the same kind of humiliation/emasculation.

Noodlewhores and BLM are weapons of socio-biological mass destruction to this country.

Every time I read about bad news (social and political) happening in America. I get happy.

I liken it to capital punishment. The state putting murderers to death is not effective at all in deterring murderers. Its strictly for justice and retribution,

Last edited:

6. repeat

holy fuck brutal race demographics pill. maybe gene editing will stop this but western countries will probably ban it

That's the plan.
They want a worker race with no cultural ideality to get behind so they will never rise up or have any other thoughts of family and homeland just mindless consumption.