Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel (shower thoughts)Even if for some miracle I had sex, I feel like I would coom in 2 minutes

Mnnn

Mnnn

Subhuman at the first 0.1sec
★★★
Not only I was born as a subhuman, but I feel like the trash genetics are so deep into my core that I would ´rpbably coom in like 1min-2min if I had sex :cryfeels:

2 Minutes??? Mogsme. I doubt i'd last 10 seconds. Not even joking. Hell, I wouldnt be surprised if I just nutted at the mere sight. Lack of experience and touch fucks you up

who cares? if you got sex and coom in 1-2 minutes you should just be happy in the moment. "premature ejaculation" is foid worship because it makes the purpose of sex all about female orgasm. you are foid worshipping by saying your perfectly fine orgasm isn't good enough because a foid didn't get hers first.

who cares? if you got sex and coom in 1-2 minutes you should just be happy in the moment. "premature ejaculation" is foid worship because it makes the purpose of sex all about female orgasm. you are foid worshipping by saying your perfectly fine orgasm isn't good enough because a foid didn't get hers first.
You saying making a girl orgasm is foid worshipping? That's bullshit. The sex I'm talking about is sex based on mutual attraction and it involves the female orgasm. If you just want to coom in 1min then your end goald must be just fucking a hooker.

You saying making a girl orgasm is foid worshipping? That's bullshit. The sex I'm talking about is sex based on mutual attraction and it involves the female orgasm. If you just want to coom in 1min then your end goald must be just fucking a hooker.
Unironically this is probably why you think you are incel. Stop caring about other people so much.

it's more likely you wouldnt be able to cum at all

2 Minutes??? Mogsme. I doubt i'd last 10 seconds. Not even joking. Hell, I wouldnt be surprised if I just nutted at the mere sight. Lack of experience and touch fucks you up
Lol. I think I'd not last more than 5 seconds. Op is completely out of touch what he's speaking

Chad doesn't have to worry about lasting because :
  • His genetics make it easier to last
  • He's been having sex since 11
  • Women would consider it a compliment if he cums early
  • Women would just try to switch positions or something instead of mocking him
  • Women orgasm from the mere sight if Chad anyways
  • Chad can always replace her with another woman

Women openly talk about faking orgasm so their husband stops trying to please them. Orgasm isn't about performance or love, it's about attraction. Chad can get women to orgasm without trying.

Women openly talk about faking orgasm so their husband stops trying to please them. Orgasm isn't about performance or love, it's about attraction. Chad can get women to orgasm without trying.