Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Show your physical game collection

Samurai

Samurai

Jesus Christ Conquers
★★★
I'll post mine later

cd9bd30f6693282bfebdc8c187253c7dc283b4b8_hq.jpg

mogs me pc player

@BurntIvoryKingcel @cinderogre @NeverGetUp36 @VictimofBpillReaper @Nanoventor @Fat Link

I don't really have one at the moment. In the past when I was like 10 I used to have a small collection of videogames in my room but all of that was either thrown away or given to someone else when I lost interest in those games

Attachments

• GameCollection.JPG
    GameCollection.JPG
    45.4 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
its very spread out around my house so im too lazy to take pics
i almost exclusively buy physical if i can and i never sell

its very spread out around my house so im too lazy to take pics
i almost exclusively buy physical if i can and i never sell
What are the games you play most don't respond if you play normie garbage

What are the games you play most don't respond if you play normie garbage
from most recent console gen i only have a switch so i like smash ultimate and zelda and metroid games
on pc i like the binding of isaac, batman arkham knight, and lots of puzzle games

call me normgroid idc at least its not sports or shooters

i had a cd of some tower defence game, a third person shooter made by a crayon company, and that chess game where you play dance machine when getting one of your pawns down or the opponents.

i had a cd of some tower defence game, a third person shooter made by a crayon company, and that chess game where you play dance machine when getting one of your pawns down or the opponents.

ok it was this one

Nice games. I 100%'d Lego Batman 2 last year on PS3. Here are my games. 95% of my games are digital.
MIRIN those 2 Dark Souls games there, i also have them for the PS3.

What Forza games do you have for the original Xbox? Oh yeah and Project Gotham.
Im a PS2 playER:feelsjuice:

in the crayon company game you would fight against the color GrAY and slowly color the world

in the crayon company game you would fight against the color GrAY and slowly color the world
ok just remembered it was called "Adeland"

Most of my old video games that I own are stored away all over my house so I'm too lazy to take pics.
I only buy digitally now since physical just takes up too much space & discs can break, get lost or get scratched.