Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Show me one truecel mentalcel who followed it advice and got laid!!!!

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
Just show me one person and I will log out immediatly. But there isnt such thing only fakecels can ascend.

no true scotsman fallacy

ReNrYyf.jpg

Gambler used confidence to get laid

Well, think of it this way. Out of all the ugly dudes in the world, some of them do get laid eventually. Now, that being said, that fate is much more of a curse than realizing and embracing your inceldom. Those who do ascend do so with ugly, fat women who use them for their money, nag and bitch at them so much that their life goes to shit. And cheats on them.

Those who do ascend do so with ugly, fat women who use them for their money, nag and bitch at them so much that their life goes to shit. And cheats on them.
tbh..

Ascension is a cruel joke. You think that you’ve won the jackpot but you all really “won” was a whore that will cuck you for more attractive men. Some fucking prize that is.

Call it cope but modern women just don’t seem to be worth it. Better incel than cuck.

tbh..

Ascension is a cruel joke. You think that you’ve won the jackpot but you all really “won” was a whore that will cuck you for more attractive men. Some fucking prize that is.

Call it cope but modern women just don’t seem to be worth it. Better incel than cuck.
I actually only want to be Happy and "confident" with myself If I have this I dont need no female

Don't know any tbh, at least since I joined

That one guy who roped and fucked stacys in Celhalla...

Does rape count