Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Show me evidence of a 5ft3 man with a 10/10 face that slays more than a 6ft2 normie. Show me the fucking evidence

Mexicanmanletcel

Mexicanmanletcel

Recruit
★★★★★
Theres none. Don't be a drooling imbecile if you post a millionaire celebrity

There is none.

Theres none. Don't be a drooling imbecile if you post a millionaire celebrity
I don't think people really claim this. There's too few 5ft 3 men in the world to even make a statistically significant claim either way, and those who do exist are statusmaxxed like Turion Lannister

ur supposed to be comparing below average height + good face and above average height + bad face

5'3 is death no matter what

A pedophile? Bitches are short enough.

ur supposed to be comparing below average height + good face and above average height + bad face

Everyone here says that face > height, so show me the evidence
I don't think people really claim this. There's too few 5ft 3 men in the world to even make a statistically significant claim either way, and those who do exist are statusmaxxed like Turion Lannister
That doesnt answer the question. If everyone here says that face > height, so obviously 5ft3 doesnt matter on a 10/10 model face

People never seem capable of understanding this when trying to Explain a point.

He is 5'3 or so, and has a cute waifu, refuted blackpill. It just improves your personality.

Ngl Ik one who is like 5’4” maybe at the lowest maybe 5’6” at the highest don’t know he’s got like an 8/10 face but looks bloated cuz he works out everyday u can see the veins popping out of him when he wears a collared shirt

Everyone here says that face > height, so show me the evidence

That doesnt answer the question. If everyone here says that face > height, so obviously 5ft3 doesnt matter on a 10/10 model face
Come on man 5'3 is extreme

Only if it's a toilet will a 5'3 ever see non paid sex.

thats because 5'3" is past the threshold, restrict it to like 5'7"-8" and go tom cruise mode
@knajjd would be fucking young pussy daily if he was a normal height

There is Onision who is 5'8 with a good face

But yeah you can't be a slayer at 5'2 even with a 9+/10 face

thats because 5'3" is past the threshold, restrict it to like 5'7"-8" and go tom cruise mode
@knajjd would be fucking young pussy daily if he was a normal height
Fuck I’m 5’6

5'3 no. I've seen chads about 5'6 with chicks. But you're right because 5'3 is such a ridiculous number. And in fact I would think even the 5'6 chad gets less action than a 6'2 normie but I wouldn't know for certain.

6'2" is around 5" over the average North American height. 5'3" is also 5" below the average height. The comparison is valid.
The thing is people always point out 5'7" - 5'9" guys who are basically average height and have girlfriends. They're also almost always very attractive facially.
When we level the playing fields so to speak and use guys who are 3-5" above the average height and guys who are 3-5" below the average, the manlets get absolutely BTFO regardless of their face.

Sure, a 5'9" is going to do ok if his face is good, but how is that so surprising?

Last edited:
6'2" is around 5" over the average North American height. 5'3" is also 5" below the average height. The comparison is valid.
if ur competing with boomers and deathnics then sure the average height is 5'8 :lul:

if ur competing with boomers and deathnics then sure the average height is 5'8 :lul:
You're being obtuse on purpose. See, suddenly every single inch or cm matters. Height is EVERYTHING.
Ok, forget about 5'3". I made a mistake, it's 5'4". My point stands. 5'4" vs 6'2", who do you think always wins regardless of face? Yeah, now shut the fuck up.
6'2" too tall? Ok let's try 6'0" vs 5'6", again 6'0" will win just about every single time unless the 5'6" guy is 8/10+ facially (less than 0.01% of men are.)
There's no one on this site who is above 6 so this entire height vs face argument is a meme. The guys on this site who are 6'0" and above have a massive advantage over manlets on this site because face-wise the two groups are equal.

Last edited:
You're being obtuse on purpose. See, suddenly every single inch or cm matters. Height is EVERYTHING.
Ok, forget about 5'3". I made a mistake, it's 5'4". My point stands. 5'4" vs 6'2", who do you think always wins regardless of face? Yeah, now shut the fuck up.
6'2" too tall? Ok let's try 6'0" vs 5'6", again 6'0" will win just about every single time unless the 5'6" guy is 8/10+ facially (less than 0.01% of men are.)
There's no one on this site who is above 6 so this entire height vs face argument is a meme.
again

Here's the thing. It never happens that someone with such shitty genes to be 5'3" could possibly have a 10/10 face. It just doesn't happen. Just like there's no millionaire who is starving.

again
Why? How is this relevant to this site and incels in general? No one here is above a 6, NO ONE.
I still don't understand why we constantly have this argument as if it's in any way relevant to incels who are never above 6/10 PSL facially.

Tallfags here always post 8/10 PSL top 0.001% face "manlets" (aka a few inches below average at best) and claim height is a meme.

8/10PSL guys are much rarer than tallfags, they're 0.01% of the population at best, but there's 10-20% of tallfags.
I'm talking about all 8PSL guys so this includes tallfag 8PSL guys, average height 8PSL guys and so on. How many of these 8PSL guys are actual manlets? A tiny fraction.

I know you probably don't understand what I'm trying to say so I'll try again.
Basically, there's like not even 1% of very good looking men face-wise (at least 7 PSL), but there's around 10-20% of tallfags with all kinds of faces.

How many good looking manlets are there actually? What, not even 0.001%? That's why this whole bullshit debate is a meme.
There's 15% of tallfags and 0.001% of 7+PSL manlets. There's also an equal amount of tall 7+PSL tallfags as there are 7+PSL manlets.

>just be a one in a thousand manlet 7+PSL guy, bro, then you'll beat millions normie-looking tallfags
Do you see how fucking insane this argument is? It's irrelevant.

It's like people here think being a manlet somehow means you're more likely to be facially good-looking. You're not. Tallfags almost always win because there's 10-20% of them and only a tiny fraction of 7+PSL manlets.

Last edited:
Ok, but how is this relevant to this site and incels in general? No one here is above a 6, NO ONE.
I still don't understand why we constantly have this argument as if it's in any way relevant to incels who are never above 6/10 PSL facially.

Tallfags here always post 8/10 PSL top 0.001% face "manlets" (aka a few inches below average at best) and claim height is a meme.

8/10PSL guys are much rarer than tallfags, they're 0.01% of the population at best, but there's 10-20% of tallfags.
I'm talking about all 8PSL guys so this includes tallfag 8PSL guys, average height 8PSL guys and so on. How many of these 8PSL guys are actual manlets? A tiny fraction.

Basically, there's like not even 1% of very good looking men face-wise (at least 7 PSL), but there's around 10-20% of tallfags with all kinds of faces.

How many good looking manlets are there actually? What, not even 0.001%? That's why this whole bullshit debate is a meme.
There's 15% of tallfags and 0.001% of 7+PSL manlets. There's also an equal amount of tall 7+PSL tallfags as there are 7+PSL manlets.

>just be a one in a thousand manlet 7+PSL guy, bro, then you'll beat normie-looking tallfags
wasnt even trying to argue for face > height jfl i was just pointing out the logical inconsistencies in that comparison

Ok, but how is this relevant to this site and incels in general? No one here is above a 6, NO ONE.

>just be a one in a thousand manlet 7+PSL guy, bro, then you'll beat normie-looking tallfags

It's like people here think being a manlet somehow means you're more likely to be facially good-looking. You're not. Tallfags almost always win because there's 10-20% of them and only a tiny fraction of 7+PSL manlets.
Dude you are retarded. There are no 10/10 face-wise 5'2" "men". 5'2" in men is so rare it almost never happens, let alone have someone with a 0.00001% of people's face at that height. Height is a meme because you can have a Chad who is 10/10 face wise and 5'6" while a normie face at 6'4" will NOT slay as much as Chad. Sure, he will have more chance than a 5'6-5'9" normie, but he will NOT slay as much as Chad does. This just proves how much more important face is to the height.

Dude you are retarded.
Fucking dumb normalfag cunt.
There are no 10/10 face-wise 5'2" "men".
I'm not even talking about ultragigamanlets, cunt.
5'2" in men is so rare it almost never happens, let alone have someone with a 0.00001% of people's face at that height.
Ok, then let's talk about 5'3" - 5'7" manlets with a 0.0001% face. There's not that many more. That's the whole point of my argument, you dumb bitch. It's not relevant to incels. There's not so many Chad-faced manlets out there as people here think. They're a tiny fraction of the population. There certainly aren't any on this site. Most Chad-faced guys are above to above average height anyway. Why this fixation on 0.0001% of the population and comparing them to tallfags? It's not relevant to us.
Height is a meme because you can have a Chad who is 10/10 face wise and 5'6" while a normie face at 6'4" will NOT slay as much as Chad.
You're RETARDED. You're not even reading my comments. How fucking rare do you think a 10/10 5'6" guy is? Fucking dumb cunt. Answer me that, how rare are 5'6" 10/10 guys? 1 in a fucking billion.

In real life tallfag normies are successful with families, they get laid and so on. Manlets with Chad faces are not even worth talking about since they're very rare. That's the whole point. Tallfags here are fakecels.

Last edited:
5’3” is too short face > height but at 5’3” it’s over no matter the face.

You expected logic from a 1 star greycel?

If you are below 5’6 then not even an extremely handsome face will make you attractive to women, but if you are 5’6 or above face is more important.

People never seem capable of understanding this when trying to Explain a point.
This. OP don't turn everything black and white.

5ft3 is such an extreme height, ofcourse his face won't save him.

5'3" men are already dead they just haven't realized it yet

Tom cruise.
Tom cruise is not 5'3. Plus he is one of the most attractive people on Earth ( in his prime, now he is old ).

Tom cruise is not 5'3. Plus he is one of the most attractive people on Earth ( in his prime, now he is old ).
I don't know any 5'3" men tbh. A lot of the times short guys say they feel invisible.

Everyone here is talking about how 5'2-5'3 is extremely rare and that it's over. And then there's me seeing all this at 5'2. This thread is just suicidefuel for me.