Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Shoutout to the people in /r/ Black Pill Science

P

Parrtlord

Swallowed into the Abyss
-
The very fact that none of post from Black Pill Science had been touched by IT, yet IT has the audacity to say that the black-pill has no ''evidence''

https://www.reddit.com/r/BlackPillScience/

Any keep up the good work Black Pill Science.

oh sheit that subreddit is ultimate suifuel.

Seems like a decent sub.

I love it when soys keep saying there is no evidence.

this subreddit is big dose of suifuel, dont want to read anymore coz dont want to rope

That's the only subreddit why reddit should not be nuked.

the best place on reddit

few subs are useful, cheers for your space no? Also, there is no point in creating a subreddit so in Reddit, it will be removed.

@RageAgainstTDL this is a plutonium & uranium mine if you haven't heard of it before.

We used it to ensure we were covering most of the bases. Altmark22 from there was the primary contributor to the Blackpill article with myself - he helped an enormous amount.

I'm scared to look because of the brutality

We used it to ensure we were covering most of the bases. Altmark22 from there was the primary contributor to the Blackpill article with myself - he helped an enormous amount.
Who is sophisticatedbean?

Altmark22 from there was the primary contributor to the Blackpill article with myself - he helped an enormous amount.
Why do we link to a wiki moderated by Altmark22 when he doesn't even have an account here? Just realized this guy banned me in September.

@Master wtf is this shit?

Also apparently to use the Discord associated with this wiki you need to supply a phone number? https://discord.com/invite/A8FRj4QHtE

This sounds like some fed bait.

IT won't touch this