Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Shout out to all of my incels.co buddies

P

Parrtlord

Swallowed into the Abyss
-
@FukkenLoser for being my first nigga here
@Weeb25 Thanks for reading my novel the most and messaging me on a daily basis
@Damo the incel Thanks for always messaging me too!
@Blacktarpill Betas roll out!!
@LiterallyASoyboy Your post are underrated and High IQ. You deserve more credit
@RegisterUserName You are a based ass bunnycel that always have something intresting to say
@gigacel123 You seem pretty alright, you are very honest. I just met you but I you seem pretty chill
@KingOfRome The almighty bookcel, I took your advice and pushing through my novel! Also how is your book doing on Amazon? Still yearning to buy it when I get the time.
@Insomniac A good friend with everyone, keep up the good work.
@NEETAndTidy You are a fellow Civ Player like myself. I got to play Civ 5 still, but I like Civ 4 with mods the best.

literally who?

Ofc my name is never there :feelstrash::feelsrope:

Aw why not me. jk I dont even know you

I swear if this is the post from the thread where you mentioned that you love everyone here.

thanks man glad to see you got back your inspiration :feelsLSD:

The almighty bookcel, I took your advice and pushing through my novel! Also how is your book doing on Amazon? Still yearning to buy it when I get the time.
It finally has enough reviews with a good enough average rating to get on certain sites that promote free ebooks, which I'll certainly try to get it onto next time I'm able to do a free promotion.

Marketing is generally a waste of time and money until you get to 20 reviews or so, with a decent average rating, so no exposure means next to no sales, unfortunately. I'm pretty desperate for reviews.

I swear if this is the post from the thread where you mentioned that you love everyone here.
No. I was shitbrained, drunk, and high last night.

:feelstrash::feelsohh::feelsrope::feelsbadman::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:I wanna kms :cryfeels:
No please don’t do it I will send you lifefuel via pm. I can imagine that life has been difficult for you and you are having a tough time. You deserve a lot of happiness and friends.

Keep going :feelsautistic:

Tbh list are stupid because somebodys always left out. Also I must do a shoutout to all banned Femdomcels.
@xxxxxx my banned nigga

i have no friends and no happiness. But its okay tho i can still cope ty. Not many users on here are nice to me :cryfeels::feelstrash:
but u are nice
I wanted to pm you lifefuel but I can’t idk why . Thanks for nice :feelsokman: u 2. i already pmed Ryo

it's over for many men