Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

should you street shit

• Thread starter Deleted member 18515
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 18515

-
i want to shit in the street just to troll for lols :feelskek: , do you think that it is a possibility of getting caught. here is my plan
1: shit into a bag
2: go to the city
3: throw the shit out of the bag and run
will the police arrest me or what will happen

I street peed.

If you do it film it and post it here

I sprayed some foids with 3 week old orange juice unintentionally on ER’s birthday. Their screams were amazing, they were mega Stacy’s too.

You should do it, be sure to target stacy.

i want to shit in the street just to troll for lols :feelskek: , do you think that it is a possibility of getting caught. here is my plan
Just don´t be black, and you´ll be just fine.
Run faster than a blue hedgehog, while the fat feds take their time to get to their SUVs.
I sprayed some foids with 3 week old orange juice unintentionally on ER’s birthday. Their screams were amazing, they were mega Stacy’s too.

Next time spray them with rotten lemon juice.

Elab on that

do u hate curries

JFL if you aren’t streetshitmaxxing in 2019

Elab on that
I put some orange juice in a water gun, I was planning to spray some foids and couples like ER did, when I finally did do it, it was ER’s birthday and I didn’t even know that. Felt like I spiritually connected to the saint on that day.

I put some orange juice in a water gun, I was planning to spray some foids and couples like ER did, when I finally did do it, it was ER’s birthday and I didn’t even know that. Felt like I spiritually connected to the saint on that day.
did someone attack u or something like that

did someone attack u or something like that
No, just the foids screamed. I drove up to them saying hi and they didn’t even look up, they just went “uhuh” so they get sprayed in the fucking face. I suggest it to all incels, extremely empowering action.

No, just the foids screamed. I drove up to them saying hi and they didn’t even look up, they just went “uhuh” so they get sprayed in the fucking face. I suggest it to all incels, extremely empowering action.
lol, :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: low inhibition god

yeah i should start doing that

No man, we already have too many people doing that in LA

:fbi:

I vaguely remember this thread too. When I first saw his post I thought it was a little weird. Now look what happened lmao
I didn't even notice this guy. Greycels JFL.

This him? The kid that got caught

I didn't even notice this guy. Greycels JFL.
Doubling down on what I said before. There was another Greycel that had a skull as his avi iicrc. He was arrested for ordering gunpowder or some shit. And was linked to .is. But who knows

Doubling down on what I said before. There was another Greycel that had a skull as his avi iicrc. He was arrested for ordering gunpowder or some shit. And was linked to .is. But who knows
You have any extra information on that?

Well, this didn't aged well...

What's the point of this prank? Are they supposed to think the orange juice is piss?