Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Should you rope if a foid never approached you?

Is roping truly the only solution?

• Total voters
NeverGetUp36

NeverGetUp36

Professional rotter
★★★★★
If a foid never approached you that means its most likely over, that is something that has always been clear to me looking back. Does that mean the only real solution is rope? I mean I know there are technically some othER "options" but I don't want to talk about them and they are hard to pull off anyways...

You could also just cope with something in lieu of roping

foids will probably not approach you unless you are HTN+

MTN can still get laid but they have to approach first

meh most normies don't get approached by foids either

i read it as "Should you rape if a foid never approached you?" :feelskek:

Never getting approached by foids is a telltale sign of being a dysgenic subhuman

If it is just foid that don't approach you it is not totaly over as it is the case for most men
but if u are truecel rope is the only escape. You should cope until you cannot anymore

If a foid never approached you that means its most likely over, that is something that has always been clear to me looking back. Does that mean the only real solution is rope? I mean I know there are technically some othER "options" but I don't want to talk about them and they are hard to pull off anyways...
Dont rope guys
But do the following instead:
View attachment 62916.webp

You could also just cope with something in lieu of roping
Its hard to cope when no woman ever pays attention to you as a man. I see so many sexy foids I want to bang yet they never notice me

Its hard to cope when no woman ever pays attention to you as a man. I see so many sexy foids I want to bang yet they never notice me
Fair point

what woman even approaches sub 8 men in 2024