Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Should you do it

What would you do

• Kill him, force yourself on her

• Kill him, wait for her to want you

• Don't kill anyone, live in the small community

• Don't kill anyone, stay away from them

• Kill both of them, more resources for you

Results are only viewable after voting.
Mecoja

Mecoja

I'm at war with the world
★★★★★
Scenario:
You are stuck on an island in the middle of nowhere with normie couple, they both treat you ok, she is not attracted to you and she have no plans to be with you, they are in relationship and plan to make kids
there is no chance anyone to find you or save you ever. There is enough fruits, animals and fresh water to survive there.

Don't kill him :soy:, lock him up to do mundane tasks, while I fuck his girl :feelsokman:
Don't kill him :soy:, lock him up to do mundane tasks, while I fuck his girl :feelsokman:
Edit. If I'm unable to do that then, I would keel him.

Edit. If I'm unable to do that then, I would keel him.
You would cuck him hard

Depends how tall this man is

I would try get her to cheat on him

I couldn't even kill my dying pet rat. If i kill one, the other might try to kill me so it would have to be both and i'd eventually go crazy from loneliness by myself. so i would try to avoid them as much as possible

So many good options, I can't pick one :feelsEhh:
Killing both of them after making him watch me fuck his gf sounds gigabased.
Normies would probably fuck me as soon as they can (from experience), therefore I need to kill them first.

He is weaker than you but she is crazy about him
Then I must act better

if he is under 5 foot 11 I have a chance

Is he ethnic?

is his GF Asian?

I would work out

killing them would be cucked, trying to make them suffer would be better

So many good options, I can't pick one :feelsEhh:
Killing both of them after making him watch me fuck his gf sounds gigabased.
Normies would probably fuck me as soon as they can (from experience), therefore I need to kill them first.
OP pls add this option

Then I must act better

if he is under 5 foot 11 I have a chance

Is he ethnic?

is his GF Asian?

I would work out
He has high normie face and 10 inch penis, he is also white, she is mixed white and black in your case

I wouldn't kill anyone obviously jfl, but I wouldn't want to be around them either, so I would just stay away from them.

Kill him and breed till I have a small community

Their normies you dumbass, one a foid and the other a chad.
So? I still wouldn't murder anyone jfl. And you know damn well you wouldn't do it either, you're just trying to sound scary here GrAYcel.

The first and then the last

Kill and eat them and then use their skins as clothing

how big is this island?

Last edited:
Big enough to live there without interacting with them, but you would see them occasionally

Hope the kids are female and wait a few years until they're ripe :feelsokman:

we could try a love triangle, if not kill him

The first option seems to be the most logical. If it fails then I kill the foid as well in the scenario

Honestly this entire thread and the answers here shows how quickly men throw each other under the bus just for pussy. This is just fucking sad.

Honestly this entire thread and the answers here shows how quickly men throw each other under the bus just for pussy. This is just fucking sad.
I watched the movie Survival Island, it's similar situation but I wanted incel perspective, I put 2 peaceful options and I don't judge whatever people choose.

I watched the movie Survival Island, it's similar situation but I wanted incel perspective, I put 2 peaceful options and I don't judge whatever people choose.
I wasn't talking about you anyway, even though the thread kinda reads like a bait I don't really blame you tbh.

@werty1457
Are you going to condem this like you did with my answer?
No because he isint pretending he has a moral compass, his soul is Hellbound
You atleast had some sense of morality

Hope the kids are female and wait a few years until they're ripe :feelsokman:
this is the only right option KEK. i mean they kinda have to unless theyre into incest shit

>he is weaker
He is dead, easy decision

Kill them both, then rope

Scenario:
You are stuck on an island in the middle of nowhere with normie couple, they both treat you ok, she is not attracted to you and she have no plans to be with you, they are in relationship and plan to make kids
there is no chance anyone to find you or save you ever. There is enough fruits, animals and fresh water to survive there.
The only solid option is one sorry guys

I voted kill him and wait for her to want me, but if she doesn’t within a certain time frame then yeah I’m forcing myself on her.