Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Should you be angry at your friend for fucking the feeahmayle you wanted to date?

Kent

Kent

Banned
-
This happened to me. Nothing happened between me and the feeahmayle but I was still kinda upset. Then I realized I shouldn't really be upset at the guy or the girl because I did not have anything to lose in the first place.

Was I cucked or not? The video below reminded me of dat feel....also to Hell with these women in the video.

No. Don't be jelly.

No unless you talled him you like her.

I've had that feeling before, but it wasn't with a friend just some random Tyrone asshole.

I never truly got over it tbh.

but to answer your question, there's probably nothing wrong with being upset at first, but eventually you should get over it. (unlike me)

Yes. If he was truly your friend then he should have been able to put two and two together.

No, as long as your friend wasn't aware you wanted to date her. If you told him, and then he took her for himself, then yeah, you just got cucked

Honestly I get angry hearing anything come from a female.

Its like that video showing how females say "confidence" is most important.

Everything that comes out of a females mouth is opposite / lie. They lie always its the truth.

I've had that feeling before, but it wasn't with a friend just some random Tyrone asshole.

I never truly got over it tbh.

but to answer your question, there's probably nothing wrong with being upset at first, but eventually you should get over it. (unlike me)
Not going to lie worst type of guy to take a girl from u would be s Tyrone then a white chad.tyrones going to brag to his friends, sociy media and even you if he don’t like u . Worse he might just run s train (gangbang) on your oneitis. Fuck all of that tho, I wouldn’t get a chance in the first place so why even be upset. It would hurt emotionally but you lose nothing. She wasn’t ever yours in the first place you know?

Not going to lie worst type of guy to take a girl from u would be s Tyrone then a white chad.tyrones going to brag to his friends, sociy media and even you if he don’t like u . Worse he might just run s train (gangbang) on your oneitis. Fuck all of that tho, I wouldn’t get a chance in the first place so why even be upset. It would hurt emotionally but you lose nothing. She wasn’t ever yours in the first place you know?
your actually 100% correct. he ended up cheating on her just a couple weeks into it and she was crying like the world was going to end so at least there was some lifefuel in it. those love triangle things are a weird thing man, especially when nobodys triangle line connected back to me lol. wish i met guys like you who could tell me all this before my soul was crushed though lmao

Thanks boyos.

Actually, we were part of the same social-circle, then one day I noticed they were acting differently towards each other. I asked the guy what was up and he told me they had been "hanging out after work". She asked him out as well. I just stopped hanging out with them anyways.

There is a lesson here, if the feeamayle doesn't put in the work or interest initially...its probably over for you. No point in acting like a "good friend" when it won't likely lead to anything & might disappear overnight .