Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should you be allowed to have your avi as your own pic if you know you're attractive?

should own personal pic avis be allowed

• Yes, I love looking at chads and normies faces and making this forum look stupid.

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • No it shouldn't. if anything they should be banned

Votes: 13 76.5%

• Total voters
TheVman

TheVman

Catfish master, women abuser!
-
This isn't lookism. Well, it's not supposed to be. But I can think of 6 users here with their own picture as their avi and they're all attractive. They do it to mock and brag. 

Why is it always the attractive ones?

Nah its funny to see irl pics in avatars on an incel site. I'd use my own pic but im actually ugly

google KHHV and you literally see my face on images LOL

BlackpilledTruecel said:
I'd use my own pic but im actually ugly
exactly, only attractive people who are trolling us doing. and then normies think its just our personality

I think I'm a 3.5-4 at best. I use my picture and name because I'm not a coward and want to stand by my words.

TheVman said:
This isn't lookism. Well, it's not supposed to be. But I can think of 6 users here with their own picture as their avi and they're all attractive. They do it to mock and brag. 

Im 4.5/10 on a good day and got rated 4/10 on truerateme so dont tell me im good looking and I use my own pic because its better than some gay anime pic

Popbob said:
TheVman said:
Im 4.5/10 on a good day and got rated 4/10 on truerateme so dont tell me im good looking and I use my own pic because its better than some gay anime pic
You aspie, ill repeat a 4.5 on truerateme is like a 6. you're not an incel and you're here to brag. fuck off

TheVman said:
You aspie, ill repeat a 4.5 on truerateme is like a 6. you're not an incel and you're here to brag. fuck off

Go fuck yourself buddy you dont know shit. Do you realize women standards in 2018 are practically impossible meet even If I did have a 6/10 face I would be rejected for 100 other reasons

Popbob said:
TheVman said:
Go fuck yourself buddy you dont know shit. Do you realize women standards in 2018 are practically impossible meet even If I did have a 6/10 face I would be rejected for 100 other reasons
That's bullshit cope. if you're 5 or higher you can get a gf. fuck off fakcel

Reminder that women literally think 80% of men are below average in looks (actual statistic) so if you're not an 8/10 or above, you still ain't shit.

https://theblog.okcupid.com/your-looks-and-your-inbox-8715c0f1561e

BlackpilledTruecel said:
Nah its funny to see irl pics in avatars on an incel site. I'd use my own pic but im actually ugly

you literally have normie looks

id put my own pic but too much of a coward tbh.

whogivesafucc said:

Pm me a pic bro I bet you look like Paul walker

Tellem--T said:
whogivesafucc said:

Pm me a pic bro I bet you look like Paul walker

i'll send you a video of me in motion later today, if i can. but i definitely gotchu either way

BlackpilledTruecel said:

Everything below your eye area is passable if not decent. You should try sunglass game

Trying to get banned again for calling out the fakes are you

theultimate341 said:
Trying to get banned again for calling out the fakes are you
It's a curse. Ill stop tho. I don't care. Im alone in this so i gotta stop

People who use their real pic are always higher quality posters

TheVman said:
It's a curse. Ill stop tho. I don't care. Im alone in this so i gotta stop

It doesn’t matter anyway, mods don’t care. You could have 20gfs you’re still allowed

8008 said:
People who use their real pic are always higher quality posters

Nice meme