Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Should you act more Autisic than what you actually are?

P

Parrtlord

Swallowed into the Abyss
-
Tbh sometimes I act more retarded than I actually am on purpose.. Especially around normalfags and foids.. Just full on Forrest Gumpmaxing.. I don’t use it often, but it’s very useful to have a persona of innocence and the ability to feign incompetence to get me out of a tight situation.. Like when I look at a foid and she gets offended.. Just play the “I gotta big heart and momma said I am beautiful” Card. What do you think guys?

I say whatever works for you man, definitely mogs my social life

Maybe you could get autismbuxx too that way.

Nah, pretend how chad would behave.

One time back in High School I got a foid a valentine. Before she prepared to spit I busted out the retard card.. She changed her tune because she didn’t want to be the one that spits on the retard..

She just forced a smile at me and walked away..

I would be hauled off to a mental institution and experimented on if I acted more autistic.

I would be hauled off to a mental institution and experimented on if I acted more autistic.
It’s not so much about acting more autistic, it’s about acting in a more innocent way..

It’s not so much about acting more autistic, it’s about acting in a more innocent way..
I tried that for a brief time in high school.

Have fun being a doormat.

Acting aggressive has always worked better in my experience.

No one respects beta behavior.
You’re right tbh.. Just remember nobody respects us no matter what behavior we have... Either a doormat when we act beta or terrorist when we act alpha. This is how they see us.. When I get into trouble, the best way for me is go full Forrest Gump mode.

You’re right tbh.. Just remember nobody respects us no matter what behavior we have.
Eh, it’s very hard to get respect as an autist but it’s possible. You have to prove your worth more than others do which sucks but we’re not as fucked as someone with down syndrome for example.

I do that sometimes. Got out of a shoplifting charge once thanks to my autism (basically spazzed out, hit myself in the head and probably freaked the dude out and he just told me to leave)

I do that sometimes. Got out of a shoplifting charge once thanks to my autism (basically spazzed out, hit myself in the head and probably freaked the dude out and he just told me to leave)

Yeah thier are many ways to play the card..It’s best not to overuse it.. Anyways thanks for sharing

Yeah thier are many ways to play the card..It’s best not to overuse it.. Anyways thanks for sharing
Agreed. It can benefit you in lots of ways. Plus people will leave you alone that way