Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Should yoga pants, tight dresses, and short skirts be banned?

Should they?

• Total voters
Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
They give incels suifuel and cause them to rot at home in fear of encountering a rostie wearing them when they leave. Should incels walk around in underwear to teach those whores a lesson?

You have masturbation-fuel everywhere. I love to see teens in yogapants.

All whorish clothes should be outlawed.

You have masturbation-fuel everywhere. I love to see teens in yogapants.
If they get to act like whores then we should be allowed to jack off in front of them at least.

If they get to act like whores then we should be allowed to jack off in front of them at least.
Sure, you're right. HiQ.

But in the progressivist era, you're considered a "pedo" for doing that.

Dont know even. But sure forbidden to wear for fat femoids

No. But women should not complain about objectification when wearing clothes designed to enhance sexual dimorphism.

All humans should be forced to wear burka and sunglasses 24/7 tbh.

women should not complain about objectification when wearing clothes designed to enhance sexual dimorphism.
"Can't you see they go to the gym dressed like sluts for comfort and nothing more? Silly misogynist inkwell." :soy:

But in the progressivist era, you're considered a "pedo" for doing that.
only if the person being fapped to is older than 10. the progressive left is ok with pedos

only if the person being fapped to is older than 10. the progressive left is ok with pedos
Good.

Sometimes leftwing parties promote rightwing policies. Sometimes rightwing parties promote leftwing policies.

I side with the pro-pedo, anytime anywhere and I don't care for the label they wear.

Yes, it's degenerate. Remember when showing abit of belly skin with low cut jeans was considered sexy. Now they're literally walking around in underwear. But don't you dare stare at them gross creep :dafuckfeels:

cameltoe-showing pants should be compulsory

Of course I am so much calmer in the winter month when I am not teased by all these sluts I can´t fuck and can´t even grope without getting in trouble I even got busted an hour ago starring at two sluts one showing all her soft legs they saw me in my window and laughed.

Summer is so hard getting through I feel like I am so close to killing myself in the summer because everyone is living life, there is too hot and when I walk past these sluts like earlier when I walked past a high school I felt like just roping it is so unfair they are allowed to tease me like that and I am just supposed to remain calm when they are the ones who started!

If you did that now you would be arrested and you would be treated as the lowest person in prison for that among all the subhumans in there. They would have you killed or brutally beaten. Lmao at cucks in prison acting tough. Just bluepilled high t morons.

Women don't even wear yoga pants, you're confusing them with leggings which all college whores wear.

No need. But they shouldn't be angry or disgusted if I have boner bulge as I walk pass them

If a woman wears them, we should be allowed to jerk off and shoot our load at them

Short answer.
Yes.

its way to gynocentric and just bUt mUh AtTeNtIoN anyways , at least make rape legal then so there is a reason shes thotting around

scantly clad foids (men too obviously, but they're usually more modest) are double suifuel, because my human brain recognises the aesthetic rape that is nasty human skin and these awkwardly designed clothes while my reptile brain gets excited
I should be able to go out without getting blue balls

If a woman wears them, we should be allowed to jerk off and shoot our load at them
This. If they dress up that way they become public property.

YES ENFORCE THE BURKAA!

it is so unfair they are allowed to tease me like that and I am just supposed to remain calm when they are the ones who started!
When an incel stares at them they say "I dress like a slut for comfort, not for your enjoyment" but what they really mean is they dress like sluts for chads and to make incels suffer.
No need. But they shouldn't be angry or disgusted if I have boner bulge as I walk pass them
Foids are allowed to show the curves of their asses and camel toes in supermarkets in front of kids, but if a non-chad gets a boner through his baggy pants he's seen as an insane rapist.
If you did that now you would be arrested and you would be treated as the lowest person in prison for that among all the subhumans in there. They would have you killed or brutally beaten. Lmao at cucks in prison acting tough. Just bluepilled high t morons.
Prison seems like it's cuck central these days. There needs to be more blackpilled gangs in prison to fuck up the cucks.
I should be able to go out without getting blue balls
That's all we're asking for. Since non-chads stopped raping them in the streets that's the least they can do for us.

No i dont care tbh but they need to be equal to me by giving the right to me to have zentai on me

yes, especially for landwhales

When an incel stares at them they say "I dress like a slut for comfort, not for your enjoyment" but what they really mean is they dress like sluts for chads and to make incels suffer.
Exactly, I hate the "I dress for like this for myself" they dress like they do for attention and it´s torture they deserve to get groped or whatever happens to them because they started it just like if someone slaps you then of course you wanna punch him back it´s only natural.

This clip quote sums it up perfectly. I am going for a nice relaxing walk then walk past a high school with dozens of sluts dressed in tight summer dresses, tits popping out, hots pants skin showing everywhere; They started by teasing me I was just enjoying a walk then they interupt it with their promiscues outfits.

This clip quote sums it up perfectly. I am going for a nice relaxing walk then walk past a high school with dozens of sluts dressed in tight summer dresses, tits popping out, hots pants skin showing everywhere; They started by teasing me I was just enjoying a walk then they interupt it with their promiscues outfits.
It feels like a spit in the face since we're not getting sex and they're flaunting their bodies in front of us, pretending like we don't exist, while expecting us not to even look.

It feels like a spit in the face since we're not getting sex and they're flaunting their bodies in front of us, pretending like we don't exist, while expecting us not to even look.
It´s like a millionaire slowly driving through the slums in his lamborghini wearing his designer clothes, rolex watch etc. it´s extremely provacative when starving!

No, we should counter them by wearing tight underwear only in public.

Today I saw a foids wearing short shorts that literally looked like panties. They were so short that I could see the vagina and butts curves, there were no sleeves to the shorts. I mean at this point why don't they just go around in panties, there is literally no difference.

It´s like a millionaire slowly driving through the slums in his lamborghini wearing his designer clothes, rolex watch etc. it´s extremely provacative when starving!
Then when you ask him for a few dollars he says you're a creepy inkwell and aren't entitled to money.
High iq. Then they'll be the ones who decide to ban them.

Outside, yes. They're fine behind closed doors.

All women should be draped in black curtains. Only cut outs for their eyes and nose/mouths to breathe/eat. Also, they should not walk in sexual ways or have any skin showing

They'd probably do the same thing to us as they did to this guy.

68391521 485780902215876 814340492404719616 n

Easy yes. They are degenerate, attention seeking whores and this behaviors creates suicide fuel for us.

Slutty clothes should be banned. It's immodest and against the Bible. Only a whore would willingly wear those in public.