Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Should women be our property?

So?

• Yes

• No

• Idk

Results are only viewable after voting.
go2sleep

go2sleep

Worthless
★★★★★
Discuss your opinion, reasons pro et contra, etc.

I prefer the term "property." Calling our women "slaves" comes with negative connotations

They should be indoctrinated since childhood to serve and please men and everyone would be happy.

Fuck yeah brother

Inb4 IT cucks make a thread about this.

Yes bro I want to own foids like I own transformers

I prefer the term "property." Calling our women "slaves" comes with negative connotations
women are negative beings worthy of such associations

That is very controversial an answer around here.
Why would I want woman as my property?
I want her to be my partner.
That way it would be helpful to me too.
Property can't improve my life.

women are negative beings worthy of such associations
I also don't want people hogging more than one slave. Personal property means everyone has control over their one and only foid. There aren't enough to go around - one foid for one man as the natural order dictates

I also don't want people hogging more than one slave. Personal property means everyone has control over their one and only foid. There aren't enough to go around - one foid for one man as the natural order dictates
High IQ.

Why would I want woman as my property?
I want her to be my partner.
That way it would be helpful to me too.
Property can't improve my life.
You can still bond with, and have relationships with your woman. You just have the authority to keep them in check. They're not pets

That presumed 1 male to 1 female, when biologically when foids don't do abortions and use chemicals and shit there are more foids than males. Plus is foids are property we can use them to breed more foids for us to enjoy

You can still bond with, and have relationships with your woman. You just have the authority to keep them in check. They're not pets
I wouldn't want to be in such a relationship.

That presumed 1 male to 1 female, when biologically when foids don't do abortions and use chemicals and shit there are more foids than males. Plus is foids are property we can use them to breed more foids for us to enjoy
LTR slavemaster
I like your thinking

I wouldn't want to be in such a relationship.
Look, we don't have to make society be middle eastern-style, but this alternative that OP is proposing is much better than what we have possible for us now

Last edited:
Look, we don't have to make society be middle eastern-style, but this alternative that OP is proposing is much better than what we have now
Tbh I'm ok with what we have right now, I think it's alright compared to history.
And obv there is always room for improvement.

Tbh I'm ok with what we have right now, I think it's alright compared to history.
And obv there is always room for improvement.
What we have now is this thread
But it's okay if you're okay with it:bluepill:

Yes, that would be a dream

I would rather own a home than a woman

yes foids should be property

they are not real humans. the closest they will get to being human is having human (ie. male) owners

My ancestors were never in the Holocaust, never even in Europe in the first place.
I didn't ask for your biography ffs

since you love over-sharing, why not post a live-stream video of your suicide? we'd all enjoy that, especially the nazicels here
But I think your obsession with Jews proves how much of an influence Jewish people have.
oi vey, look at this kike GrAY boasting about jewish control of the west

since you're an 'incel,' maybe tell your fellow kikes to stop promoting feminism so that you can get laid

oh wait but you're a feminist faggot yourself

I didn't ask for your biography ffs

since you love over-sharing, why not post a live-stream video of your suicide? we'd all enjoy that, especially the nazicels here

oi vey, look at this kike GrAY boasting about jewish control of the west

since you're an 'incel,' maybe tell your fellow kikes to stop promoting feminism so that you can get laid

oh wait but you're a feminist faggot yourself
Oy vey*

Goy.

omg someone didn't spell anglicised yiddish correctly

oi vey it's anuddah shoa

so who's your favourite fellow feminist? (((judith butler)))? (((gloria steinem)))? (((andrea dworkin)))?

omg someone didn't spell anglicised yiddish correctly

oi vey it's anuddah shoa

so who's your favourite fellow feminist? (((judith butler)))? (((gloria steinem)))? (((andrea dworkin)))?
Rabbi nachman from breslov