Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Should woman be really given freedom

S

shrewed

Hahah you fell for my trap made in heaven
-
I think not because whenever a woman is robbed of her freedom humanity has flourished.

Everytime when woman was given freedom humanity and civilization has collapsed.

They rights should be taken away

water sea GIF

Girls should be used as breeding cattle.

Women are too stupid and driven by their flesh to be given freedom. Ownership should've go straight from dad to the husband.

It had to have been a psyop that made them "want" rights in the first place. Our corporate overlords wanted to have bigger work forces and the government agreed because they found out they could get double the income tax.

I think not because whenever a woman is robbed of her freedom humanity has flourished.

Everytime when woman was given freedom humanity and civilization has collapsed.
No because we need Trad wife’s this Girl boss shit ain’t gonna work and they all gonna dry up soon

It had to have been a psyop that made them "want" rights in the first place. Our corporate overlords wanted to have bigger work forces and the government agreed because they found out they could get double the income tax.
There's no use of woman in the work force

Women are too stupid and driven by their flesh to be given freedom. Ownership should've go straight from dad to the husband.
Based

Foids rights should be removed. We need man rights, no discriminate.

Well obviously it was the biggest mistake mankind ever made to give women any rights whatsoever, so no.