Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should we try light lookmaxxing before giving up?

marin

marin

Banned
-
I mean, like gymcelling, skinmaxx, grow a stubble and maybe a new haircut? or should we just LDAR tbh?

Sparky said:
Go full out on looksmaxing tbh. Surgeries (even extreme ones like craniofacial), roids, research chemicals and much more. Don’t go down without a fight. All or nothing theory!

I know this sounds bluepill but we have nothing to lose anyway so it seems logical to go all out even if there is only a slim chance that we will escape inceldom from looksmaxing

thanks for the kind words boyo, I wont give up :)

edit: that doesnt sound bluepilled at all, bluepill would be you telling me to take a shower.

Yes bruh. Looksmax first. I have taken the looksmaxing direction. No matter what others say unless my looksmaxing journey is complete I won't give up.

heilsa said:
If youre really ugly go full surgery mode

However if youre normal looking id stick to light looksmaxxing procedures first bc altering your face can not only make you better but also look worse

Its also important to know that even after surgery you still have to expose yourself to other people to get laid

Even after lefort 5000 models wont invade your basement and rape you

Social circle max is the next step I believe

don't bother looksmaxxing if ur not already a 5 normie rating. u can only gain 1-2 points anyway.

johndoe5 said:
don't bother looksmaxxing if ur not already a 5 normie rating. u can only gain 1-2 points anyway.

is a 5/10 normie a 3/10 psl?

u generally multiply your psl score by 1.25 to find your normie

so if ur psl 4, ur a normie 5

Who are good raters here? Can you rate me?

@johndoe5

marin said:
Who are good raters here? Can you rate me?

@johndoe5

I can rate you. Have spend a lot of time on knowing about facial aesthetics etc

huge cope if u weren't in abode u literally dont exist

Ofcourse you have to looksmax you idiot otherwise you are volcel, the truecels have done everything possible besisdes surgery and still haven't gotten laid.

not unless you are at least a 4 and not a manlet or framecel

otherwise its just a painful, long road to progress for little to nothing

but if you are a 4/10 with an average or better skeleton, go for it

your life would change drastically even making it to a 5.5-6

some cuck shit being said here if ur under a 7 you are invisible to all females

IdealMaxilla said:
not unless you are at least a 4 and not a manlet or framecel

otherwise its just a painful, long road to progress for little to nothing

but if you are a 4/10 with an average or better skeleton, go for it

your life would change drastically even making it to a 5.5-6

Agree with the 4 part but not the manlet or framecel part. If you’re a manlet say 5’9” you have more reasons to looksmax. Frame, unless super shitty can be improved to some extent via gymcelling. All the guys on lookism that I know who benefited the most from looksmaxing were manlets.

Only looksmax if it benefits you otherwise. Don't looksmax just for wamen. That's 100% bluepill cuck behavior and not worth it.

Gymceling is beneficial regardless, it improves your health and makes you feel good. But for example plastic surgery, don't do it unless you have some deformity which causes you health problems (recessed chin, overbite, underbite) or makes you look abnormally ugly (not just average looking), I mean to the point where people mock you for it.

NEETsupreme said:
Only looksmax if it benefits you otherwise. Don't looksmax just for wamen. That's 100% bluepill cuck behavior and not worth it.

Gymceling is beneficial regardless, it improves your health and makes you feel good. But for example plastic surgery, don't do it unless you have some deformity which causes you health problems (recessed chin, overbite, underbite) or makes you look abnormally ugly (not just average looking), I mean to the point where people mock you for it.

Let’s be honest, looksmaxing will help you in all aspects of life but the main reason everyone does it is for women. And that’s not cuck behaviour.

Gymcelling is good but it’s not magic. But going sub 15% body fat is the first step of looksmaxing. Again you don’t need to be deformed to get PS. Recessed chin won’t cause you health problems and people won’t make fun of you just coz of that. But that is something that you need to fix if you want to looksmax. It’s such a basic feature to look decent. If you’re so ugly that people mock you then 1 surgery will rarely fix your life.

Sparky said:
I could try and rate you at point you in the direction of what surgeries to get.

Kind of need someone to rate me as well though now that you mention it

I can rate you

11gaijin said:
Agree with the 4 part but not the manlet or framecel part. If you’re a manlet say 5’9” you have more reasons to looksmax. Frame, unless super shitty can be improved to some extent via gymcelling. All the guys on lookism that I know who benefited the most from looksmaxing were manlets.

5'9 is average no need to bring that autism to other sites

you will never be sexually desirable to decent women with those features so why cope for years

IdealMaxilla said:
5'9 is average no need to bring that autism to other sites

you will never be sexually desirable to decent women with those features so why cope for years

Even at 5'7'' there is no harm in looksmaxing. But yeah if you are say 5'4'' its not going to matter much.

Everyone's looksmaxing potential is different so stop with this LDARing routine that you are glorifying.

11gaijin said:
Even at 5'7'' there is no harm in looksmaxing. But yeah if you are say 5'4'' its not going to matter much.

Everyone's looksmaxing potential is different so stop with this LDARing routine that you are glorifying.

Bud, its really simple - why choose bad copes when they aren't meant for you and will only lead to frustration?

It's not LDAR, it's pretty ridiculous that you guys think anything less than hitting the gym and getting surgery is giving up.

11gaijin said:
Let’s be honest, looksmaxing will help you in all aspects of life but the main reason everyone does it is for women. And that’s not cuck behaviour.

Gymcelling is good but it’s not magic. But going sub 15% body fat is the first step of looksmaxing. Again you don’t need to be deformed to get PS. Recessed chin won’t cause you health problems and people won’t make fun of you just coz of that. But that is something that you need to fix if you want to looksmax. It’s such a basic feature to look decent. If you’re so ugly that people mock you then 1 surgery will rarely fix your life.

If you do looksmaxing mainly to attract women you are a bit of a cuck tbh.

Recessed chin/jaw can cause problems with chewing food, TMJ, snoring, sleep apnea (causes sleep deprivation and lowers T levels, increases risk for type 2 diabetes, liver problems, heart problems), mouth breathing, higher risk of respiratory infections (due to mouth breathing), higher risk for complications during surgery etc.

anyone asking others to rate them is looking for validation

I will tell you what surgeries you need

IdealMaxilla said:
Bud, its really simple - why choose bad copes when they aren't meant for you and will only lead to frustration?

It's not LDAR, it's pretty ridiculous that you guys think anything less than hitting the gym and getting surgery is giving up.
Not sure if you are talking about me or yourself. I understand that you know your situation better than everyone else so whatever lifestyle you chose is up to you. But 
I think if someone else is willing to improve you should not discourage them by saying that its useless before they even try. What better should the OP do? Continue posting on this website forever? I don't see anything productive on posting on these sites day and night. You don't even know the OP or how he looks, or may be you do, I didn't see his pic yet. Even if the OP is PSL 3 then if he manages to reach PSL 5 his life would still improve. The target is not to be Gandy so that you can slay day and night. The target is to look better than how you used to look.

johndoe5 said:

This isn't r/rateMe

NEETsupreme said:
If you do looksmaxing mainly to attract women you are a bit of a cuck tbh.

Recessed chin/jaw can cause problems with chewing food, TMJ, snoring, sleep apnea (causes sleep deprivation and lowers T levels, increases risk for type 2 diabetes, liver problems, heart problems), mouth breathing, higher risk of respiratory infections (due to mouth breathing), higher risk for complications during surgery etc.

A man's purpose in life is to impregnate as many women as possible. Everything else is cope.

Not always, I have a recessed chin, which looks ugly from profile view, but I have no such problems.

Sparky said:
That’s always helpful but having a rating to supplement it is helpful in order to know how much hope there is. Quite a few here I imagine would fall into the PSLI 4 bracket and may be incel currently but if they know that they could looksmax to a PSLI 5.5, then they may be able to escape this plight.

pm me it

johndoe5 said:

I'm not asking for validation, I already have an idea of which surgical procedures I need I just wanted a second opinion without going to the doc rn tbh.

11gaijin said:
Not sure if you are talking about me or yourself. I understand that you know your situation better than everyone else so whatever lifestyle you chose is up to you. But 
I think if someone else is willing to improve you should not discourage them by saying that its useless before they even try. What better should the OP do? Continue posting on this website forever? I don't see anything productive on posting on these sites day and night. You don't even know the OP or how he looks, or may be you do, I didn't see his pic yet. Even if the OP is PSL 3 then if he manages to reach PSL 5 his life would still improve. The target is not to be Gandy so that you can slay day and night. The target is to look better than how you used to look.

You can't just gain points with surgery like that, this is the problem with the lookmaxing meme. 

Only HT and genio with give you a predictable result, everything else is playing with expensive fire. 

It sounds like a feel good cope but when an ugly person gets memed into a botched surgery and looks worse then it is real.

11gaijin said:
A man's purpose in life is to impregnate as many women as possible. Everything else is cope.

Not always, I have a recessed chin, which looks ugly from profile view, but I have no such problems.

Technically true but then you are better off focusing on moneymaxxing.

Just wait til you get older bro. A recessed chin is a deformity, it's not anatomically supposed to be that way and over time its going to cause problems.

marin said:
I mean, like gymcelling, skinmaxx, grow a stubble and maybe a new haircut? or should we just LDAR tbh?

Incels are largely Black Pilled and LDARing, so looks-maxing is already pointless at this stage.

I don't even shave my horseshoe anymore, or shape my beard, because I know that it's fucking over.

NEETsupreme said:
Technically true but then you are better off focusing on moneymaxxing.

Just wait til you get older bro. A recessed chin is a deformity, it's not anatomically supposed to be that way and over time its going to cause problems.

More reasons to fix it, kek

Obviously. LDAR is supposed to be done after you realize that looksmaxing is a waste.

Zielony4 said:
Obviously. LDAR is supposed to be done after you realize that looksmaxing is a waste.

Why not ldar with a better version of yourself, you gonna look so gl in the casket ngl.

IdealMaxilla said:
You can't just gain points with surgery like that, this is the problem with the lookmaxing meme. 

Only HT and genio with give you a predictable result, everything else is playing with expensive fire. 

It sounds like a feel good cope but when an ugly person gets memed into a botched surgery and looks worse then it is real.

Yeah I understand. Some people don't evaluate the situation well and expect to turn into Chico after the surgery. I am saying, what I am saying, with the expectations that OP knows his situation well.

do belt face pulls for recessed chin

11gaijin said:
Yeah I understand. Some people don't evaluate the situation well and expect to turn into Chico after the surgery. I am saying, what I am saying, with the expectations that OP knows his situation well.

I'm aware of my situation, did you read my pm?

marin said:
I'm aware of my situation, did you read my pm?

Yeah I read. You are good to go bro, good luck. Just choose the docs wisely and get feedback from more people especially about the eye things since eyes are quite precious and you don't want anything wrong to be done to them.

marin said:
Why not ldar with a better version of yourself, you gonna look so gl in the casket ngl.

Yes. We should LDAR immediately after realizing our hard work didn't pay off. Though on reddit when people thought I died, normies wanted a public funeral for me.

Sparky said:
Go full out on looksmaxing tbh. Surgeries (even extreme ones like craniofacial), roids, research chemicals and much more. Don’t go down without a fight. All or nothing theory!

I know this sounds bluepill but we have nothing to lose anyway so it seems logical to go all out even if there is only a slim chance that we will escape inceldom from looksmaxing

This. I want to get rhinoplasty before I give up completely.