Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment should we trannymax to get equitable access to female shower rooms?

HeOweGoreWrath

HeOweGoreWrath

Paragon
★★★★★
Apparently to ID as tranny you don't need to chop off your dick or even shave your beard, thus the drama about ladies looking at guy dicks at lady-only spas.

TBH if they had male shower rooms I would just use those but I notice a lot of gyms only have a women's shower room yet women pay exactly the same membership fees to use the gym. This just doesn't seem equitable.

Makes me think maybe I should just ID as transgender so that for paying equal gym fees I would get access to use the showers too.

It wouldn't even be lying because IDGAF about gender identity either way so I'm just technically a "genderqueer" dude who wants to put his penis into vagina. That's just because it's the parts I have though, I'm not particularly attached to how I coom, so if I got somehow got magicked into a lady I would probably just get girls to suck my clit so I could coom. So anyway yeah honestly, using the broad definition of trans (not the narrow "I want to be the opposite!" which doesn't apply to me) probably a lot more people would fall under the umbrella.

If I can't shower I would be stinky on the ride back to use shower at home. That's no good.

TBH it would be nice not to be around naked men when showering though, that always feels kind of intimidating to me, like I'm going to get raped by an aggressive sodomist, or some guy might trip and accidentally ejaculate on my knee.

Showering with just ladies around would feel nice if only it weren't for the way how they'd react to you, I think. Like if I could wear a hologram bracelt that made me look like a lady, I would feel a lot safer showering in a room without men.

I guess in that way I would kind of understand why women want sex-segregated shower rooms: like me they have misandric/misophobic tendencies where they feel a biased hatred/fear of males.

I don't even want to flash ladies my dick or look at boobies or exploit their privacy TBH, I just want a place to shower that's nearby. I would be 100% fine wearing horse blinders and staring at the floor as I walk to respect women's privacy and only disrobing once I'm behind a curtain.

Maybe they should allow guys to use lady shower rooms if they just wear some kind of helmet while they walk up to the shower stall so that at most the only privacy you invade is what kind of toenail polish the foids are wearing.

I don't think I'd ever be low-inhib enough to actually try this though. It's pure theory. The trannies who actually invade women's change rooms seem low-inhib as fuck, like some kind of new breed of pseudoChad I can't get my head around. Maybe when you have no reputation left to lose and are uberchastized nothing else bothers you and you just fuck up the social order until they kill you because they were probably going to kill you anyway.

Odds are I'll have to end up signing up for a gym that's further to get access to showers, like spending an extra 30 minutes on a bus ride in both directions. It's not fair. That or I'll sign up for the one nearby and just shower at home and be a smelly nuisance on the bus that foids will complain about.

They will probably ban me from using the bus for my smell :( So maybe it would make more sense to get the gym further away with guys showers. Just means averting my eyes from old-man balls I guess.

It feels like if I sign up for a gym that only allows women to shower that I should get to pay a lower fee for being a man. Or there should be some kind of other perk for being a man (like maybe give me a free smoothie each month) to make up for that.

If you actually bring up anything like this they would persecute you and try to cancel you. =/

I guess I'm supposed to view something like "I get to be around women who smell nice" as some kind of benefit in and of itself?

But women will probably stink while working out just like guys and only shower right when they're going to leave so I don't really see the benefit TBH

This hesitation will probably means years more of no gym membership and me getting fatter and unfitter because I lack the discipline to diet.

I should probably get to the local park before it closes at night to do chins more often. I know chinning hepled my weight control in the past. I hate my massive gut.

I don't even aspire to get a GF from fitness I just want to be able to put on socks without abdominal bulge making it hard. To be able to sleep soundly. To have fewer back spasms when I do a rapid twist without a warmup. Something to make life a little more tolerable and less suifuel.

Last edited:
@WØLF @Diocel @Irredeemable @AAAAAAAAAAAcel @BummerDrummer @Lookscel @Idotms already did

@WØLF @Diocel @Irredeemable @AAAAAAAAAAAcel @BummerDrummer @Lookscel @Idotms already did
670115FA 5A78 4783 B0DF 94C93DB226CD

:p

doubt it, link threads where they explain this for proof plz
shit if that's real I would be very much at risk of getting fished by a tranny girl but luckily they are also chad-only

tbh while that's not the ideal wtf would you do if you already coomed from handjobs/blowjobs and only found out after doing that several times that GF was tranny?

it feels cucked to rope over something like that and you'd go to jail if you did some kind of revenge/punishment for the MTF essentially having raped you, so it's like you got cucked and can't pursue justice

Last edited:
why the doxxing?
Imagine thinking posting an irrelevant meme of someone that literally only like 6 people have heard of is “doxxing :soy:

seems you're trying to banmaxx

Imagine thinking posting an irrelevant meme of someone that literally only like 6 people know is “doxxing :soy:
I guess it could be considered a very tame form of "outing" to show an "after" pick of a MTF and state they are MTF
perhaps stating age 19 is some kind of identifier but that's only if the image is actually current, and even then it's not like posting a birthday
I would only consider a birthday to be doxing-level equivalent to giving first+surname

seems you're trying to banmaxx
AFAIK it's only banworthy to want to fuck trannies or become a tranny via sexchange, not exploit tranny politics w/ semantics to invade female-only spaces

I don't think it would be "gay content" to pretend to be gay at a gay bar to try and seduce faghags either (or participate in yaoi culture to seduce fujoshis)

AFAIK it's only banworthy to want to fuck trannies or become a tranny via sexchange, not exploit tranny politics w/ semantics to invade female-only spaces
Screenshot 20210731 152553 Instagram

do it if you want to. i wont judge you.

Imagine thinking posting an irrelevant meme of someone that literally only like 6 people have heard of is “doxxing :soy:
u posted her face
and now u mentioned only 6 people heard about it
now she will wonder how her face got on here

I guess it could be considered a very tame form of "outing" to show an "after" pick of a MTF and state they are MTF
perhaps stating age 19 is some kind of identifier but that's only if the image is actually current, and even then it's not like posting a birthday
I would only consider a birthday to be doxing-level equivalent to giving first+surname
she isnt actually mtf u giganigger hte left image is faceapp’d

Jfl how would he know?
cus the 2 images obviously have different bone structure and she doesnt look like a traaaannnnnnnyyyyyyy at all

she isnt actually mtf u giganigger hte left image is faceapp’d
oh it's like one of those apps that changes you into an anime avatar but for genderswap?

that might be interesting...

doubt I could get it to work, I tried using Bluestacks to install android app version of Snapchat from Google store to run that "anime version" app and couldn't get it working

if we did that and shared what girl versions of us looked like, could that be in any way reverse-engineered to show what we look like IRL? want to know for security reasons
2 images obviously have different bone structure
obviousness is subjective, I'm too low-IQ to perceive bone structure differences in those pics
can you draw on them and stuff to point it out? I usually understand it once it's dumbed down for me