Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should we just give up vidya?

Zamasu

Zamasu

Greycel
For those of us who play them.

Giving up videogames wouldn't for sure get us out from inceldom, but it may result in more quality time and wholesome hobbies, maybe something that could have applications into making cash, and something we could actually talk about when meeting random people who aren't other videogame enthusiasts (And in my experience most of those who aren't shut-ins have terrible taste and are better off not to engage in such a discussion with), in other words, it might help us giving off a more respectable appearence.

fuck no. vidya has always been there for me through the good and bad. i will never abandon vidya

I stopped a few months ago. Didn't improve my life at all tbhbh

Vidya is best cope so no bro

fuck no. ldar faggot

ROT IN A SACK ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOT. ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTT. ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.
elab, cuck

When I was 24 I discovered PC gaming and had an absolute blast the next six years. Then they stopped being fun. Now I get most of my entertainment pleasure from non-fiction books.

Yeah and then spend your time doing what? I don't think I can enjoy any other hobby more and other hobbies aren't as convenient while vidya is easy to access and requires zero physical ability

I find it hard to enjoy just about anything anymore.

the day i give up vidya is the day I splatter my brains across my bedroom wall

Vidya is the best cope, never give up vidya.