Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should we even care that the world is ending?

Brahcel

Brahcel

Admiral
★★★
We are witnessing civilization crumble before our eyes and the next world war will kill mostly everyone. Should we even care since we never really enjoyed it nor have kids.

If we could help to prevent it, should we even try?

The world isn’t worth saving anymore.

what do you think?

there won't be another world war... you're going to suffer your entire life without seeing fireworks

there isn't gonna be a world war

No bro I don't give a shit if 90% of the population would die. It'll probably happen soon between india and paki tbh

No we will not be here for the final collapse anyway.

I dont care i would be glad tbh

Its already done.

Global warming is our only hope for the earth to crumble

We should care, it should fill us with hope and joy ngl.

no. there are no other things to save, save for yourselves

We are witnessing civilization crumble before our eyes and the next world war will kill mostly everyone. Should we even care since we never really enjoyed it nor have kids.

If we could help to prevent it, should we even try?

No we should be happy and enjoy the fact that more and more are joining our pain.

No bro I don't give a shit if 90% of the population would die. It'll probably happen soon between india and paki tbh
I hope so. Get rid of all the fuckin subhumans so women will be happy. But I want others to die out too

No we should be happy and enjoy the fact that more and more are joining our pain.
You make a point but what about people we really know are good people or good family members? All the animals. Teehee

No

I stopped recycling and started trashing everywhere. What's the point when I have no future?

World ending is in our favor actually so no.

No

I stopped recycling and started trashing everywhere. What's the point when I have no future?
I kinda felt the same way but did not want to take my frustration on the enviroment.

I kinda felt the same way but did not want to take my frustration on the enviroment.
It's not your enviroment.
It's their invorement.
Chads and women will enjoy it, you won't

No. Because if you are secluded from society it has already ended for you.

It's not your enviroment.
It's their invorement.
Chads and women will enjoy it, you won't
Our children will not frolic upon the environment.. Chads illegitimate bastards will. It will never be ours and it will always be theirs.

The world is shity in many ways, but it's far from crumbling, I think. Maybe you should elaborate.

world insn't ending, just past it's peak, we are going to slowly regress to medieval society in thousand years, and became caveman in more a thousand, and after go instinct in a million, and some other animal will be the new dominant species.

The world is shity in many ways, but it's far from crumbling, I think. Maybe you should elaborate.
world insn't ending, just past it's peak, we are going to slowly regress to medieval society in thousand years, and became caveman in more a thousand, and after go instinct in a million, and some other animal will be the new dominant species.
More like a slow rot and decay tbh.
just look at all the shit that happened recently

The world is awesome but it’s just society ruining it. Basically like Micheal said to me one time but in different wording and it’s agreeable.

I think it's the lack of society that ruins it. Humans were a mistake and never supposed to grow to the scale we currently are at. If we had a real society we wouldn't have feminism and other evils, and we wouldn't have fucked up the planet.

Free him
Feminism is one of the things that definitely destroyed this planet.

I reached a point where I don’t care —- the world doesn’t care about me. I’m just looking out for myself while I munch on popcorn watching shit burn

Jfl u believe nothn bad happens. Teehee

Why the fuck not

There won't be another world war but obviously most of the population will live a miserable life and by most of the population I mean non-chad males

I want to protect the nature.

just look at all the shit that happened recently
loooks more like civilization colapsing for me, the world din't end after the roman empire downfall

I personally wouldn't worry about it. The way I look at it is the world is not ending, it was always the same from the very start. It's the people who are changing, and the result of it is society is gradually declining.

I personally wouldn't worry about it. The way I look at it is the world is not ending, it was always the same from the very start. It's the people who are changing, and the result of it is society is gradually declining.

High IQ. See you are capable of writing good replies when you try.

This is how I look at it too in a way. Even nature will survive. A billion years after a nuclear holocaust, new life will flourish. As long as one algae remains, life can re-evolve and make something new.

Maybe something better than all of this.

High IQ. See you are capable of writing good replies when you try.

This is how I look at it too in a way. Even nature will survive. A billion years after a nuclear holocaust, new life will flourish. As long as one algae remains, life can re-evolve and make something new.

Maybe something better than all of this.

Thanks man, I'm planning on keeping my word.

I agree with you about nature surviving at the end, and the point you made about the Holocaust is accurate because when you think about it, the Holocaust is insignificant compared to what the future will hold for us. Or in other words, what society and people's plans have in store.

It's truly insane to think how much us as people have an effect on our surrounds and the way society will persist. Sometimes I'm curious if this was the intention all along, or if we went so wrong in society by picking up extremist ideas as a whole and used it to a group's advantage to play victim such as feminism, LGBTQ+, etc...

Thanks man, I'm planning on keeping my word.

I agree with you about nature surviving at the end, and the point you made about the Holocaust is accurate because when you think about it, the Holocaust is insignificant compared to what the future will hold for us. Or in other words, what society and people's plans have in store.

It's truly insane to think how much us as people have an effect on our surrounds and the way society will persist. Sometimes I'm curious if this was the intention all along, or if we went so wrong in society by picking up extremist ideas as a whole and used it to a group's advantage to play victim such as feminism, LGBTQ+, etc...

giphy.gif

when i see michael post more than a 6 word generic reply

It's not ending, Western Culture is just in decline.

Things will probably get progressively worse, but I'll probably be dead before the worse of it.

No. Because if you are secluded from society it has already ended for you.
I agree. its never began for us so why we would care

This place is toast soon. I'm actually quite happy. We will all be equal in death.