Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Should we encourage people to share if they asscend?

PheneZ

PheneZ

擬似セルは、ノーマルとチェインよりも悪い
-
I don't see it much but would it be suicide fuel or life fuel to you guys if people started sharing their ascension stories if/when they ascend?

The first one, unfortunately. I'll try to work on that though. Nothing good ever comes from jealousy, it's one of those very rare emotions with essentially no upside whatsoever.

The first one, unfortunately. I'll try to work on that though. Nothing good ever comes from jealousy, it's one of those very rare emotions with essentially no upside whatsoever.

This is true. I got lucky and was never a jealous person.

I plan to ascend with surgery but Im obviously not going to post results if I didnt ascend / get a gf

I think the site's for incels. If you ascend you're no longer incel. I think to avoid bragging, the best course of action is just to delete your account or go inactive. There are enough fakecels already here

This is true. I got lucky and was never a jealous person.[/QUOT
Well done, proud of ya. No sarcasm intended either btw.

encouraging people to do that would be encouraging them to break the rules and get banned.

IMHO? Yes. But on a separate forum section and afterwards, ban.

encouraging people to do that would be encouraging them to break the rules and get banned.
I agree when it comes to a fakecel borderline normie. But what about a truecel that looksmaxxes and ascends? Wouldn't it be positive to have such examples around?

Also, does getting lucky one time with one bitch really count as ascending? In my opinion no. Once an incel always an incel. Also we have multiple people that have scored in the past, so if their presence is welcome then I don't see why an incel who is a KHHV who ascends wouldn't be either.

I’ve seen maybe a half dozen guys claim to ascend and they either looked weird or had to spam Tinder to get their lays with chubby girls.

There's only one "s" in "ascend". Fucking idiot.

I agree when it comes to a fakecel borderline normie. But what about a truecel that looksmaxxes and ascends? Wouldn't it be positive to have such examples around?

Also, does getting lucky one time with one bitch really count as ascending? In my opinion no. Once an incel always an incel. Also we have multiple people that have scored in the past, so if their presence is welcome then I don't see why an incel who is a KHHV who ascends wouldn't be either.

Because it’s close to bragging. Most of the guys that bring up prior experience aren’t openly detailing it. I don’t want to know someone made it through luck or surgery...especially when I never will. While I hope everyone young enough here does ascend, I never want it confirmed. Many members feel the same way.

TBF, most guys who talk about ascending end up looking like asses.

Because it’s close to bragging. Most of the guys that bring up prior experience aren’t openly detailing it. I don’t want to know someone made it through luck or surgery...especially when I never will. While I hope everyone young enough here does ascend, I never want it confirmed. Many members feel the same way.
I still don't see the issue to be honest. I see it this way. We are all thirsty and want to find water. One of us finds water and the reaction of everyone towards this individual is to shun him for finding water? Being jealous of another man is cope and gay. You should want to imitate if not do better. When an incel ascends, to me that is as if a brother of mine ascends.

Well I want to know how he got that water so that I can apply it to my own situation and get that water.

I don't see it much but would it be suicide fuel or life fuel to you guys if people started sharing their ascension stories if/when they ascend?

Yes but without bragging though.

I still don't see the issue to be honest. I see it this way. We are all thirsty and want to find water. One of us finds water and the reaction of everyone towards this individual is to shun him for finding water? Being jealous of another man is cope and gay. You should want to imitate if not do better. When an incel ascends, to me that is as if a brother of mine ascends.

Well I want to know how he got that water so that I can apply it to my own situation and get that water.

But it’s not water as it’s not available to all, some guys here like myself will never ascend. I can be happy for a brother to do well but not want to hear his story. If we were a board of guys who had speech anxiety or overweight guys, we want and expect success stories. There, we can learn what the person did to conquer or control their issues.

Here, it’s “I found a girl who liked me, it happened randomly” or “The only issue was my jaw and I got girls once I fixed it.” Some of us have unfixable flaws or can’t afford surgery so what good is that? I don’t envy those who ascend so much as feel that it gives false hope to some and reminds us of how doomed we are. Maybe if I was younger I’d feel differently about this but even then, there’s knowing how so many others are left out.

I think the site's for incels. If you ascend you're no longer incel. I think to avoid bragging, the best course of action is just to delete your account or go inactive. There are enough fakecels already here
This.Or just don't mention it. What good does one person's subjective experience and ascension do for the whole of the community? In other words, my position is that even if this "truecel" (@diogenes made this argument) gets laid, doesn't that mean that they weren't a truecel to begin with? Or, if he did some sort of looksmax/statusmax, there is no guarantee that anyone else on this forum can follow the same road and get the same results - after all, that is exactly what normies try to do to us regularly by trying to "help us" by giving us "advice."

Ultimately, this is not a PUA forum. This is not a looksmax forum. This is an incel forum. So, for your success story and your looksmax advice, there are far better places to go to for that.

No they don't

If I ascend I am going to make a long post about my lifestory how I managed to ascend to help other incels.

Then 30 min later the post will be deleted by cuteboi @knajjd and I'll probably be banned.

Everyone is making very valid points, but does it even count if we manage to ascend via finding a land whale? Or does it only count if we ascend via a 5/10+?

Everyone is making very valid points, but does it even count if we manage to ascend via finding a land whale? Or does it only count if we ascend via a 5/10+?
Any sex not paid for or forced by the man is ascension. It's your own fault if you get buxed by a fat roast landwhale.

it's only lifefuel when an oldcel ascends. I don't consider teenagers incel to begin with.

i agree, but some people, maybe fatcels or something, might not know theyre fakecels until they see someone else ascend. just title it 'fakecels only' or somethin

If I ascend I am going to make a long post about my lifestory how I managed to ascend to help other incels.

Then 30 min later the post will be deleted by cuteboi @knajjd and I'll probably be banned.
"If I ascend I am going to make a long brag post about how I got laid, effectively becoming an advice-giving normie who thinks that the things he did will work for everyone, to help other incels rope better."

i would like to see them

"If I ascend I am going to make a long brag post about how I got laid, effectively becoming an advice-giving normie who thinks that the things he did will work for everyone, to help other incels rope better."

I'm old af compared to most of this website. If a 45 year old incel posted his ascension story, I sure as shit would listen. If you think a guy who spent that many years as an incel before ascending is a normie then you are likely a fucktard that perfectly fits the stereotypes put in place by inceltears and the like.

I'm old af compared to most of this website. If a 45 year old incel posted his ascension story, I sure as shit would listen. If you think a guy who spent that many years as an incel before ascending is a normie then you are likely a fucktard that perfectly fits the stereotypes put in place by inceltears and the like.
If you ascend, then you're not an incel. What does it make you?

If you ascend, then you're not an incel. What does it make you?

Obviously you arent an incel if you ascend, but ever incel has a different defition of ascension, so lets not focus on that. Lets focus on the state of being an incel. Involuntarily by defintion means that you are doing something that you would rather not want to do. No incel wants to be an incel so why the fuck would they not want to seek a way out of their predicament?

Following this logic, if you dismiss the story of someone in your current predicament that makes you not an incel. At that poitn you are voluntarily trying to remain at your current status, being a virgin who doesn't want to be one. At this point it isn't involuntarily. You are a voluntary incel, or a volcel. That goes against the spirit of this site. Well, that is if the spirit of this site is to allow incels to ftalk to other incels about their current life situation. If the spirit of this site is to be a bitter fuck who thinks it is over no matter what then maybe this site should be renamed from incels.is to ldar.net

Anyone can ascend.

Asscending is when you fuck a girl in the ass for the first time.

Obviously you arent an incel if you ascend, but ever incel has a different defition of ascension, so lets not focus on that.
Lmao. If you have sex without paying for it, you're not incel. If you're not incel, that makes you normie, probably low tier normie but whatever. Point stands - if you want to brag about your recent sexual encounter on an incel forum, you're no better than a bragging normie who gives bluepilled advice.

Lets focus on the state of being an incel. Involuntarily by defintion means that you are doing something that you would rather not want to do. No incel wants to be an incel so why the fuck would they not want to seek a way out of their predicament?

Following this logic, if you dismiss the story of someone in your current predicament that makes you not an incel. At that poitn you are voluntarily trying to remain at your current status, being a virgin who doesn't want to be one. At this point it isn't involuntarily. You are a voluntary incel, or a volcel.

Nice strawman you made there.

1. Your "logic" is faulty at the very foundation. Nothing about what you said asserts that I, or any other incel on this site, doesn't want to ascend if given the opportunity. The logical leap you make is that your brag story will somehow help us make that happen.

2. Dismissing your story, which is posted online by a person I will never meet and could easily be coming from a dedicated LARPer, does not make ME or anyone else that doesn't want to read your conquest chronicle any less of an incel. Your story doesn't affect my life. Your story doesn't alter my reality. So, another logical leap made there.

3. To build on the previous point, whatever helped you as an older blackcel from wherever you are in whatever financial situation you are with whatever subjective rating you and others around you have of your looks, is entirely irrelevant to the vast majority of people on this site. Just like the "just be confident bro" advice shilled by normies and ITcucks towards us, YOUR success story and strategy has NO bearing on what would work for others.

4. Nor do most of us want to hear about it, hence the "no bragging" rule. Otherwise, I predict that we would have an "incel" who "got lucky" and "wants to tell his story" every fucking week. I would rather make it so that people on this site can browse without being inundated by stories of how others are having sex and finding love in the real world and risk preventing a few legitimate former-incels from sharing their success story, than open the gates for any braggarts who come in here and say "I slayed pussy and this is how," which is exactly what you said you planned to do by the way. You think the average incels.is member wants to hear that shit, regardless of who it comes from?

That goes against the spirit of this site. Well, that is if the spirit of this site is to allow incels to ftalk to other incels about their current life situation. If the spirit of this site is to be a bitter fuck who thinks it is over no matter what then maybe this site should be renamed from incels.is to ldar.net

"Well, that is if the spirit of this site is to allow incels to ftalk to other incels about their current life situation."

Yes, that is the spirit of this site. But, if you go have sex and ascend and then come here to share your story, you're no longer incel. How hard is it to understand that? You'd be going against the spirit of the site by detailing your exploits here because this is a site for incels to talk to other incels.

Purely from a community standpoint, i think having a specific thread where incels who 'got lucky' through whichever method can have their closure from the site and incelhood and say goodbye publicly isn't exactly a bad thing (especially when there are users who do care about the ascending side of things). It would make sense like in Uninstalls quest where he's trying to ascend, if he does he would be able to announce it and everyone would know his fate. While by the rules of the site it would be seen as a giga brag thread, it could have a place and it could even result in a ban once the user makes their final post in it. As things stand the user would just have to disappear and pm every single person who were following them through their posts for however how long.

Purely from a community standpoint, i think having a specific thread where incels who 'got lucky' through whichever method can have their closure from the site and incelhood and say goodbye publicly isn't exactly a bad thing (especially when there are users who do care about the ascending side of things). It would make sense like in Uninstalls quest where he's trying to ascend, if he does he would be able to announce it and everyone would know his fate. While by the rules of the site it would be seen as a giga brag thread, it could have a place and it could even result in a ban once the user makes their final post in it. As things stand the user would just have to disappear and pm every single person who were following them through their posts for however how long.
This is the kind of thing that I find reasonable. I'll bring it up with the mod team tomorrow, but I would say that from my POV it would have to be heavily restricted. In other words, it would have to be basically invisible unless you turn it on, you would have to have a join date from a certain point in order to post in it, and posts made would have to be manually approved (so they don't come from a 10 post member from November that says "LOL HI INCELS I WAS CHAD ALL ALONG AND THIS IS MY STORY," which is the flavor of posts we've seen from people trying to get into this site).

What I don't find reasonable is being a member here, posting a "success thread" which is a thinly veiled brag, and then playing the victim when banned for said brag.

Lmao. If you have sex without paying for it, you're not incel. If you're not incel, that makes you normie, probably low tier normie but whatever. Point stands - if you want to brag about your recent sexual encounter on an incel forum, you're no better than a bragging normie who gives bluepilled advice.

Nice strawman you made there.

1. Your "logic" is faulty at the very foundation. Nothing about what you said asserts that I, or any other incel on this site, doesn't want to ascend if given the opportunity. The logical leap you make is that your brag story will somehow help us make that happen.

2. Dismissing your story, which is posted online by a person I will never meet and could easily be coming from a dedicated LARPer, does not make ME or anyone else that doesn't want to read your conquest chronicle any less of an incel. Your story doesn't affect my life. Your story doesn't alter my reality. So, another logical leap made there.

3. To build on the previous point, whatever helped you as an older blackcel from wherever you are in whatever financial situation you are with whatever subjective rating you and others around you have of your looks, is entirely irrelevant to the vast majority of people on this site. Just like the "just be confident bro" advice shilled by normies and ITcucks towards us, YOUR success story and strategy has NO bearing on what would work for others.

4. Nor do most of us want to hear about it, hence the "no bragging" rule. Otherwise, I predict that we would have an "incel" who "got lucky" and "wants to tell his story" every fucking week. I would rather make it so that people on this site can browse without being inundated by stories of how others are having sex and finding love in the real world and risk preventing a few legitimate former-incels from sharing their success story, than open the gates for any braggarts who come in here and say "I slayed pussy and this is how," which is exactly what you said you planned to do by the way. You think the average incels.is member wants to hear that shit, regardless of who it comes from?

"Well, that is if the spirit of this site is to allow incels to ftalk to other incels about their current life situation."

Yes, that is the spirit of this site. But, if you go have sex and ascend and then come here to share your story, you're no longer incel. How hard is it to understand that? You'd be going against the spirit of the site by detailing your exploits here because this is a site for incels to talk to other incels.
I came here for that very reason. To possibly find out how someone ascended, attempt apply whatever they did to my life, and replicate their success. Wallowing in a dangey pit of self loathing is all well and good, but if anyone can help, surely it’s an ex incel with advice? Or am I crazy?

sure, because at least it shows theres a little bit of hope for subhumans, but hey its rare anyway, most of the ones who claim they ascended are fakecels anyway

Only whites above 5'11 have hopes for ascending. If you are a 5'6 curry manlet you will never ascend. Success stories are just suifuel.

20180604 192305

I came here for that very reason. To possibly find out how someone ascended, attempt apply whatever they did to my life, and replicate their success. Wallowing in a dangey pit of self loathing is all well and good, but if anyone can help, surely it’s an ex incel with advice? Or am I crazy?
Your best bet then is to go to looksmax and PUA sites.

most of the ones who claim they ascended are fakecels anyway
This is exactly why we do NOT encourage or allow ascension (brag) threads.