Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Should we donate to our St.Uninstall for all his sacrifices ?

NormieKiller

NormieKiller

Banned
-
I sincerely admire this man and his thread is definitely amongst my top 5 in this forum.

For all the shit he went through, all the pain that these filthy bitches caused him I think that our brothet needs a form of compensation because not only he deserves it but he's also proving that the blackpill is real and all those self-improvement memes to be complete BS.

What do you guys thing about this idea ?

If he films himself and posts it on bitchute like catfishman he can get a lot of donations. I'd donate to him if I wasn't neet.

If he films himself and posts it on bitchute like catfishman he can get a lot of donations. I'd donate to him if I wasn't neet.
You are right ! I think that Uninstall should at least finish his mission by making a dozens of recorded approaches with a GoPro cam.

>giving my money to a stranger because he talked to women
I like him too but I'm too much of a jew to donate.

He is doing it wrong. Needs to record

>giving my money to a stranger because he talked to women
I like him too but I'm too much of a jew to donate.
Well, he somewhat deserves at least 5 bucks from me for all the entertainement he's delivering !

stalin= gambler @Hoffman_13

We don't want our new St to rope !

I sincerely admire this man and his thread is definitely amongst my top 5 in this forum.

For all the shit he went through, all the pain that these filthy bitches caused him I think that our brothet needs a form of compensation because not only he deserves it but he's also proving that the blackpill is real and all those self-improvement memes to be complete BS.

I'll donate him the golden rope but not before suggesting to go ER and or CHO on normshits tbh ngl

I have no idea who this user is or what he has done.

Cucc

if I had a vagina I would definitely give it to him

uninstall already said it multiple times: he doesn't want your money. So maybe start respecting the man and stop bringing this stupid idea up over and over again.

Also: Why would you donate to someone who delivered zero proof? uninstall could be the biggest LARP ever.

maybe if he uses the money to travel to SEA and spam approach there

tbh as long as he didnt record even 1, he still can be a really bored troll.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back