Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Should we come up with another term for older women who have lost their fertility and sexual energy?

SuperMario64DS

SuperMario64DS

Prisoner
★★
When sexual energy goes down, women switch from a "I crave chad dick" mode to a maternalistic mode. You'll surely have noticed that women who are older and not seeking sex will switch from being a total cunt to seeing you as a "nice young man" and acting maternalistic to you.

I have no idea why, but I've gotten along with older women throughout my life; usually teachers, professors, elderly people, nuns, etc. Women my age, about 90% of them, have been total cunts throughout my life, even recently.

I feel like we should have another term for these older, nicer women besides "foid" even if she was a foid before.

We call those post-wall roasties

We
When sexual energy goes down, women switch from a "I crave chad dick" mode to a maternalistic mode. You'll surely have noticed that women who are older and not seeking sex will switch from being a total cunt to seeing you as a "nice young man" and acting maternalistic to you.

I have no idea why, but I've gotten along with older women throughout my life; usually teachers, professors, elderly people, nuns, etc. Women my age, about 90% of them, have been total cunts throughout my life, even recently.

I feel like we should have another term for these older, nicer women besides "foid" even if she was a foid before.
We just call them roasties.

Let’s call them wrinkleheads

I don't know, but Japanese have a great term for unmarried women in their late 20's ---- Christmas Cake (because nobody wants them after 25). I don't know how common this term is used nowadays, though; probably not much, as Japan seems to be getting more and more cucked every year.

Don't forget that these "older women" likely treated normie and incel tier men like trash during their youth. So I see no reason to get all cozy around them.

It's funny how foids will treat sub8 males like shit during their best years and then act all nice and as if it never happened once they hit the wall. The female gender is a joke, I have never been treated with respect by a female my age.

There already is an extant term for them, hags.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back