Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Should truecels just obesemaxx?

TheCrock

TheCrock

Jawcel
-
2900634282 b233df39c5

Doesn't seem like there's really any downside to being obese if you're an incel. You're not getting laid anyway, and by obesemaxxing you can enjoy life to the fullest.

Some of the benefits include:
Take up more space in public
Be more intimidating since you are wider
The foul stench of your folds will piss off all the normies riding the bus with you
If you become obese enough you can get NEETbux
You have a legit excuse for why you can't leave the house (door is too narrow)
If someone talks shit to you about your weight you can call them fatphobic, also you can use "muh thyroid" as an excuse
You die sooner, and you will die peacefully in your sleep from multiple heart attacks

Thoughts?

I prefer to be skinny tbh. I wouldn't be able to walk or run without getting tired and i have sleep apnea if i get fat it would get much worse lmao. Besides i don't like to eat like a pig

I'm chubby but I can't get fat.
I don't eat enough to get fat.

I prefer to be skinny tbh. I wouldn't be able to walk or run without getting tired and i have sleep apnea if i get fat it would get much worse lmao. Besides i don't like to eat like a pig
Why run when you can eat? My appetite is so pathetic that I couldn't even become obese if I tried, but if I could I'd love to be obese.

food makes me sick, im so depressed

also means i cant bulk for gym so I am stuck being weak.

Why run when you can eat? My appetite is so pathetic that I couldn't even become obese if I tried, but if I could I'd love to be obese.
I don't like to eat that much tbh. And idk why but i like to run with my dog sometimes, when i go outside with her like once every 5 months

food makes me sick, im so depressed

also means i cant bulk for gym so I am stuck being weak.
Same here man, I honestly envy people who can eat a shitton without getting full. My throat feels constantly dry, my stomach hurts if I eat a lot, so I'm stuck being skinny. The only thing that saves me when bulking are liquid calories.

I can't become fat even if I try.

I'm already obese and i hate it. I want to be a slim, yet gym going normie who has some muscle. Not some overweight fat fuck

Have fun dying to a heartattack

Way ahead of you, I was even more ugly when I was skinny ngl

Never said it would you brainless tard, but dying sooner is a good thing for truecels.
There are better ways for ending ur life than this painful and shitty method

You should be fat but like a powerlifter fat

Fatcels are fakecels
not when you have depression, social anxiety, autism, 5'6 height and 4 inch dick, with recessed chin lol.
People like you are either fakecels or idiots if you claim all fatcels are fakecels or volcels. Now get out of here before i beat you to death

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back