Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Should there be a youtube channel for us?

MaldireMan0077

MaldireMan0077

Ultimate Virgin Deluxe
★★★
Almost every comunity and almost all companies out there tend to have there own youtube channel for whatever reason. Company PR bullshit. Spreading there word. Now granted we would have a big target on our ass by youtube TOS if we did. Then again I dont even know if there is what Im talking about out there on youtube(and channell for us Incels). But if there isnt. I kinda hope there is. I think we should upscale our selfs. Dont you think? Go a little further then discord and reddit. After all we all dealt with women spying on us just to make a shit talking post about us on our fucking site. They tresspassed againts us. I say we take it to there land. We make our voices heard well on the sites that they get comfy with. Wreck and shreck the comfort zones of those who wronged us. Youtube, maybey facebook and twitter if we dont got acounts. Lets do some comunity man spreading. And trigger some bitches till they make rants about us.

I don’t think there is any one entity that can lay claim to representing all Incels. Maybe this forum could have its own channel, as it has its own Twitter.

A number of individual Incels have their own channels, myself included (I haven’t uploaded since late 2019, but I hope to change that soon).

There used to be a channel called Vav which had very informational videos explaining the Blackpill, looksmaxxing, etc. but it seems to have been taken down.

Almost every comunity and almost all companies out there tend to have there own youtube channel for whatever reason. Company PR bullshit. Spreading there word. Now granted we would have a big target on our ass by youtube TOS if we did. Then again I dont even know if there is what Im talking about out there on youtube(and channell for us Incels). But if there isnt. I kinda hope there is. I think we should upscale our selfs. Dont you think? Go a little further then discord and reddit. After all we all dealt with women spying on us just to make a shit talking post about us on our fucking site. They tresspassed againts us. I say we take it to there land. We make our voices heard well on the sites that they get comfy with. Wreck and shreck the comfort zones of those who wronged us. Youtube, maybey facebook and twitter if we dont got acounts. Lets do some comunity man spreading. And trigger some bitches till they make rants about us.
Make a channel